Why you'll love Seton Sands...
Seton Sands Holiday Village on the east coast of Scotland might well be one of our prettiest parks. You'll see glorious views over the Firth of Forth, crossed by the seriously impressive Forth Railway Bridge (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). As the name suggests, we're super-close to the beach, with acres of soft sand on hand. Activities like the Bungee Trampoline, splashing about in the indoor pool and Archery Coaching make for an action-packed holiday.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Seton Sands
Take a closer look at Seton Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Seton Sands
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic and Bobble Pottery
Food and drink
The Boatie Blest
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Seton Sands
A beautiful park with views overlooking a Scottish wonder. Seton Sands has seaside fun for all ages to enjoy, and with the Firth of Forth as a backdrop, you have constant picture postcard scenery at your fingertips. The park is very close to a sandy beach with rockpools ready to explore. There are lots of activities to enjoy including Bungee Trampolining, an indoor pool with slides and a 9-hole golf course.
National Museum of Flight
- Golf course
- Head for the fairway and hit some spectacular shots that match the stunning scenery surrounding this nine-hole links course.
- Indoor pool
- There are two heated indoor swimming pools within the pool complex at Seton Sands, and both are equally suitable for a little splash or a bit of a workout in the water
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- The ShowBar is place to be for all things entertainment throughout the day and evening, with an awesome arcade alongside it. You won’t be short of laughs in this corner of Scotland!
- The Boatie Blest
- This restaurant serves up delicious dishes throughout the day. The Bloatie Blest is also blessed with a great terrace, a perfect place to enjoy a meal or refreshing drink with friends and family.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Outdoor play area
- Perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Trim Trail
- Work on your fitness surrounded by beautiful nature on the Trim Trail
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Pic and Bobble Pottery
- Use our special foam clay to create endless pottery possibilities
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is flat at the front with a gentle incline towards the back of the park.
The Forthview, Troon, Turnberry, Front Aberlady and Forth Bay areas are all flat. Forthview, Troon, Turnberry, Forth Bay and Front Muirfield are suitable for wheelchairs.
The following areas are hilly: Gleneagles, Back St Andrews, Back Muirfield, Carnoustie Court, Carnoustie Drive, Kilspindie, Gullane, Archerfield, Blairgowrie, Kingsbarns, Luffness, Roxburgh Court and Place, Royal Musselburgh Court and Place, The Belfry, Wentworth, and our touring area.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes. Our park is flat at the front with a gentle incline towards the back of the park. Forthview, Troon, Turnberry and Forth Bay are all flat and are suitable for wheelchairs. Wheelchairs can be hired from British Red Cross at redcross.org.uk or on 0131 660 9372.
Access There's disabled access to our reception and main complex. The complex is all on an even level and is accessible for disabled guests via an automatic door.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas that are close to facilities, with hard standing parking and suitable for guests with disabilities include: Forth Bay, Turnberry, Troon, Front Muirfield and Front Aberlady.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pool The indoor pool is accessible for wheelchair users as there are no steps. A hoist is available for entry to the main pool with the help of our pool attendants.
Changing area There is a changing room available and a pool wheelchair if needed to access poolside.
Access to sea/beach There's no direct access to a beach from the park. It's across the road and opposite the park. We also have an adult and child’s beach wheelchair which is free to hire. To book, give us a call on 01875 813 333 and ask for the Leisure team.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.