Caravans for sale at Burnham-on-SeaSomerset TA8 1LA
Why you'll love Burnham-on-Sea...
When you buy one of our caravans for sale at Burnham-on-Sea, you will be a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach on the sparkling Somerset coastline. At this park there are plenty of activities for all ages including indoor and outdoor pools, pedalo hire, picturesque fishing lakes, arts and crafts for the kids and plenty of owner community activities.
* New developments listed as Coming Soon on this page will have opening dates that are subject to final planning permission. We've used imagery and video of similar venues, facilities and activities from another park to give you a picture of what's launching at this park in 2023. The final facility or activity may look a little different when they open at this park.
Don't miss out!
Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE. Saving you thousands. And with competitive prices and a finance option available, there’s something for a wide range of budgets. Download a brochure to learn more about Burnham-on-Sea and holiday home availability.
What's at Burnham-on-Sea
Take a closer look at Burnham-on-Sea
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Burnham-on-Sea
New park development - secure your space
Completion of Adventure Village
Completion of Adventure Village
Mini Aerial Adventure
Coastal Sand Bottles
Pic 'n' Paint
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Burnham-on-Sea
Pull on your swimwear and flip flops and head to the heated indoor pool to fly down the flumes at Burnham-on-Sea. For a change of pace, just an hour’s drive away you’ll find local landmarks like Cheddar Gorge and Exmoor National Park waiting to be explored.
Weston-super-Mare Main Beach
Wookey Hole Caves
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
- The indoor pool is a lovely place to spend some time
- Fishing lakes
- There’s a coarse and match fishing at Burnham-on-Sea. You'll catch a wide range of species including bream, carp, perch and roach.
- Mash and Barrel
- The signature restaurant in the Haven family, Mash and Barrel, makes a stellar appearance at Burnham, offering a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes.
- Coming soonNew park development - secure your space
- Rare owners spaces have become available at Burnham as in 2023, two brand new communities at this fantastic park will open. Get in touch with our team to find out more and book your visit to the park.
- There’s entertainment on hand morning, noon and night at Burnham with a brilliant range of shows for all ages, and cashless arcades add a modern twist to a seaside favourite
- Outdoor pool
- Catch some rays while splashing away in our wonderful outdoor pool.
- Owners' Lounge
- Our Owners' Lounge is a quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and meet your fellow owners. It's also home to many of our owners events and a games room with a pool table and other games
- Coming soonCompletion of Adventure Village
- We'll be completing the exciting Adventure Village at Burnham by Spring 2023 with plenty of high-adrenaline activities included
- Coming soonSeaside Treats
- Arriving by Spring 2023, grab delicious ice creams, waffles, coffees and more
- Coming soonBox Bar
- Arriving by Spring 2023, this outdoor bar will serve all of your favourite beverages while you take in the park views
- Coming soonNew Stage
- The place to be for all of the entertainment action! Arriving by Spring 2023.
- Walk to Burnham-on-Sea
- The town of Burnham-on-Sea contains what’s thought to be the world’s smallest pier, letting the scenery do the talking. It doesn’t disappoint! Take in the fresh sea air as you sample the view
- Coming soonThe Jump
- Scale the tower and brave the drop - trust us, it's an adrenaline rush! Arriving by Spring 2023.
- Coming soonMini Aerial Adventure
- Arriving by Spring 2023, this mini ropes course is ideal for tiny thrill-seekers aged two and over.
- NewClimbing Wall
- Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights. (Similar facility shown).
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Pic 'n' Paint
- An activity that’s a constant favourite with little ones. Get creative and make a pottery masterpiece that you can take home as a staycation souvenir
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Burnham-on-Sea?
Other parks nearby...
Find a peaceful retreat at your own holiday home at Doniford Bay, where the Quantock Hills and clifftop gardens await you.
- Café Bar and Grill
- A rural escape
From your own holiday home at Devon Cliffs, you’ll be afforded beautiful vistas of sandstone cliffs and beaches plus lots of top attractions.
- Heated pools
- Coastal path
- Owners facilities
- Food and drink
A holiday home in Weymouth Bay provides the perfect place to launch the holiday you deserve with dazzling beaches nearby and gorgeous meadows.
- Indoor Pool
- Beach nearby
- Adventure Village
When you own your own holiday home in Littlesea, you’ll be inspired by the views and endless activities on a daily basis!
- Coastal walks
- Stunning views
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Allhallows, Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Thorpe Park, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.