Why you'll love Burnham-on-Sea...
When you buy one of our caravans for sale at Burnham-on-Sea, you will be a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach on the sparkling Somerset coastline. At this park there are plenty of activities for all ages including indoor and outdoor pools, pedalo hire, picturesque fishing lakes, arts and crafts for the kids and plenty of owner community activities.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Burnham-on-Sea
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Burnham-on-Sea
Take a closer look at Burnham-on-Sea
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Burnham-on-Sea
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Burnham-on-Sea
New park development - secure your space
Pic 'n' Paint
Coastal Sand Bottles
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Burnham-on-Sea
Pull on your swimwear and flip flops and head to the heated indoor pool to fly down the flumes at Burnham-on-Sea. For a change of pace, just an hour’s drive away you’ll find local landmarks like Cheddar Gorge and Exmoor National Park waiting to be explored.
Wookey Hole Caves
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
Weston Laser Quest
Weston-super-Mare Main Beach
- The heated indoor pool is a lovely place to spend some time, with a slide and fun water features
- NewNew park development - secure your space
- Rare owners spaces have become available at Burnham as in 2023, two brand new communities at this fantastic park will open. Get in touch with our team to find out more and book your visit to the park.
- Fishing lakes
- There’s a coarse and match fishing at Burnham-on-Sea. You'll catch a wide range of species including bream, carp, perch and roach.
- Outdoor pool
- Catch some rays while splashing away in our wonderful outdoor pool.
- Mash and Barrel
- The signature restaurant in the Haven family, Mash and Barrel, makes a stellar appearance at Burnham, offering a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes.
- There’s entertainment on hand morning, noon and night at Burnham with a brilliant range of shows for all ages, and cashless arcades add a modern twist to a seaside favourite
- NewClimbing Wall
- A mobile climbing wall is now open! Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights. (Similar facility shown).
- Owners' Lounge
- Our Owners' Lounge is a quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and meet your fellow owners. It's also home to many of our owners events and a games room with a pool table and other games
- Pond dipping
- Discover the critters and creatures of the underwater world of our lakes and ponds
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- Tennis court
- Play a few friendly sets on the tennis court and smash family time
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Sports court
- Have a kick around at your leisure, or practice your basketball skills
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Pic 'n' Paint
- An activity that’s a constant favourite with little ones. Get creative and make a pottery masterpiece that you can take home as a staycation souvenir
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Papa Johns takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Walk to Burnham-on-Sea
- The town of Burnham-on-Sea contains what’s thought to be the world’s smallest pier, letting the scenery do the talking. It doesn’t disappoint! Take in the fresh sea air as you sample the view
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Burnham-on-Sea?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Kent Coast (formerly Allhallows) (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Cleethorpes Beach, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft), Weymouth Bay and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^Pre-owned holiday homes from £19,995
Holiday home price is based on a pre-owned holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023 excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garreg Wen, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seton Sands and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.