Why you'll love Doniford Bay...
Caravan holidays at Doniford Bay put you right on the stunning Somerset coast with beauty at every corner. There’s everything you’d expect from Haven, including heated pools with awesome water slides, restaurants and family entertainment venues. There's a whole host of activities to get involved with, and loads of interesting places to visit if you fancy out a day out off park.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Doniford Bay
Take a closer look at Doniford Bay
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Doniford Bay
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint
NERF Training Camp
Food and drink
Café Bar and Grill
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Doniford Bay
Hit the four-lane water slide or head to the Live Lounge to catch a show. There’s plenty of action-packed activities like Archery Coaching to enjoy and some beautiful scenery and landmarks in the local area to explore.
Blue Anchor West Beach
West Somerset Steam Railway
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
- You can choose from indoor and outdoor swimming options on a break at Doniford Bay. There's a great slide under the roof that you must try!
- Pool slide
- Make a splash in the outdoor water slides
- Café Bar and Grill
- The Café Bar and Grill is the place to be at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a lovely alfresco terrace option for outdoor dining and drinks.
- Lake view
- Relax beside the calm still waters of our beautiful lake
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Outdoor play area
- Our outdoor spaces are perfect for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from climbing frames and slides. Little ones absolutely love it!
- There’s entertainment in the daytime and evening at Doniford Bay, and a FunWorks amusements arcade is a hub of traditional seaside favourites
- Pic 'n' Paint
- Grab your brush and your little ones and create your own momento of your Haven holiday with Pic 'n' Paint
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Indoor soft play
- Kids can bounce around come rain or shine in the indoor soft play area.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Frequently asked questions
The park is flat.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.