Why you'll love Cleethorpes Beach...
Cleethorpes Beach Holiday Park (formerly Thorpe Park Holiday Centre) is the ticket to a terrific time with the loved ones. There are thrills like the brand new Marina Bar & Stage and action-packed Adventure Village, the smashing outdoor Space Bowl flume, coupled with places to kick back and relax like the lovely lazy river. Play a round or two on the nine-hole golf course with the family or take some time to cast out on our fishing lake and recharge in the peaceful surroundings, or refuel in the new Slim Chickens restaurant. Whatever way you choose to spend your holiday, a good time is guaranteed at Cleethorpes Beach.
The Lazy River is usually open from the end of May until the beginning of September (weather permitting).
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Cleethorpes Beach
Take a closer look at Cleethorpes Beach
Take a tour of Slim Chickens at Cleethorpes Beach
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Cleethorpes Beach
NERF Training Camp
Aerial Adventure Max
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Cleethorpes Beach
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- We're incredibly excited to announce that our state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage, is now open!
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available on park. Dine in, or choose click and collect or delivery to your door with the Haven Serve app.
- NewPapa Johns
- New for 2023 - enjoy a tasty pizza from Papa Johns takeaway on park, made to order using fresh, hand-tossed dough and prepared with all your favourite toppings.
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenaline-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm. The Lazy River is usually open from the end of May until the beginning of September (weather permitting).
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of the SplashZone here. *Outdoor SplashZones are open subject to the weather forecast
- Amusement arcade
- Our amusement arcade is full of fun for all the family
- Multisports court
- Have a kick around at your leisure, or practice your basketball skills
- Crazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Park walks
- Explore the park at your own pace with a park wall. Choose your favourite spot from the lakes, golf course, nature reserve, beach or the conservation area?
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume. This is usually open from the end of May until the beginning of September (weather permitting).
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Fishing lakes
- Head to Cleethorpes Beach's perfect freshwater fishing lakes - don't forget to bring your rod and licence!
- Sports Range
- Work on your Robin Hood skills with our archery sports range
- Indoor pool
- Make a splash whatever the weather in our heated indoor pool. We have quirky and fun water features. We're proud to offer ‘Changing Places’ changing facilities for guests visiting our pools with disability needs.
- Aerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- The Jump
- The feeling as you jump off the 6m high platform is amazing - totally scary and thrilling at the same time
- Golf course
- There are a range of golfing spaces to visit at Cleethorpes Beach but the nine-hole par 34 course is the gem in the collection.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Nisa Local
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
Fitties Beach is just steps away from Cleethorpes Beach Holiday Park. It’s formed of sand and is dog-friendly all-year-round.
Along with most of our other holiday parks, Cleethorpes Beach welcomes dogs with open arms. Dogs are allowed throughout the outdoor areas on park and on the outdoor restaurant terrace. There’s a magnificent Bark Yard assault course for your dog to try and nearby Fitties Beach is dog-friendly all-year-round.
By car: follow signs for Cleethorpes. When you reach the seafront, head south along the A1098 Kingsway, which becomes Kings Road past Cleethorpes Boating Lake. Two minutes more in the car and you’ll see Cleethorpes Beach Holiday Park on the left.
By train: the nearest station is Cleethorpes. There’s a direct service to and from Liverpool Lime Street via Doncaster, Sheffield and Manchester Piccadilly.
Nearest town: Cleethorpes (2 miles away)
Nearest supermarket: Tesco Extra Humberston (2 miles away)
Nearest petrol station: Tesco Petrol Humberston (2 miles away)
Cleethorpes Beach Holiday Park’s terrain is flat in most places except for the Palm Springs area.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, our large park is flat apart from Palm Springs. You can hire wheelchairs from Cleethorpes Mobility Scooter Centre at cleethorpesmobility.com or on 01472 600055.
Access There's disabled access to our reception and main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 30 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Birch Lane is an accommodation area that is close to the facilities and suitable for guests with disabilities.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces outside the main reception.
Swimming pool There's a hoist available for our swimming pool.
Changing area A disabled changing room is available with an adapted toilet.
Access to sea/beach There are five access points from the park. The beach runs across the park edge.
Cleethorpes Beach is large in comparison to our other holiday parks.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.