Why you'll love Devon Cliffs...
Devon Cliffs delightfully sits on the county’s south coast in an area known as Sandy Bay, a beautiful spot that does exactly what it says on the tin. One of the biggest parks in the Haven family, there’s acres of fun for all the family here, and an award-winning beach is just a stone's throw away. An unrivalled range of activities are yours to try, including thrilling Tube Slides, an Inflatable Arena, an Aerial Adventure like no other and bouncy bungee trampolines. You'll also find fantastic food and drink options here, from our very own Slim Chickens restaurant to South Beach Cafe with its incredible views.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Devon Cliffs
Take a closer look at Devon Cliffs
Take a virtual tour of the FunWorks Amusement Arcade at Devon Cliffs
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Devon Cliffs
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
South Beach Café
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Devon Cliffs
Water babies will love Devon Cliffs - there’s two heated pools, indoor and outdoor, as well as water slides and flumes for thrill seekers. Of course, there are beautiful beaches close by, perfect for paddling and building sandcastles and back on the park, tasty fish and chips delivered to your accommodation.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort
World of Country Life
- Your swimming needs will be served come rain or shine with a fantastic indoor pool. Multi-lane water slides and flumes are just a couple of delights to be discovered. There's also outdoor pools for when the sun is shining.
- Two entertainment venues
- Capone’s is the go-to place for marvellous music and Bugsy’s hosts daily activities and bingo throughout the year. There’s an awesome arcade to be explored too
- The Jump
- Come and experience the thrill of The Jump. Take a jump into the air and experience free fall before landing on a soft giant airbag. Are you ready to jump?
- Aerial Adventure
- This is the perfect adrenaline-charged adventure for thrill seekers. Swing through the tree tops on our exhilarating Aerial Adventure. Don't look down, it winds over a ravine!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewTube Slides
- New for 2023, we've added twisty-turny fun in the form of tube slides to Devon Cliffs. You'll sit on an inflated ring and whizz your way down in this thrilling new activity.
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open and brand new for 2023, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! This isn’t your standard bouncy castle, you’ll find all sorts of different obstacles within this awesome inflatable arena. It’s sure to provide lots of fun and giggles. (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- Amusements arcade
- Penny machines or grabbing machines - the fun is endless. We now have a new walk-in Prize Shop where you can collect your prizes
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three magnificent spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from climbing forts to slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids can bounce around come rain or shine in Devon Cliffs' indoor soft play area.
- Lodge retreats
- Make your break even more memorable with lodge retreat, packed with everything you need.
- Slim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches
- South Beach Café
- Kick back with a refreshing drink and a delicious dish at one of Devon Cliff Holiday Park's most enjoyable spots
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Devon Cliffs. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park. When you're seated in our entertainment venues, scan the QR code on the table and order your food via your smartphone using the Haven Serve app – it’s food at your fingertips!
- Beach Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink on the beach. You'll have a beautiful sea view as the kids play on the sand
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish and chips from Cook's
- NewBurger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®.
- Sports Bar
- Enjoy a drink or two whilst watching a wide variety of sport at this dedicated bar for the big occasions
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant. Please note dogs are not allowed on the beach between 1 May - 30 September.
- Adventure Golf
- It’s time for some friendly competition. Navigate around the holes carefully as each one is different to the last and has its own surprises, traps and obstacles for you to overcome.
- 4x4 Off-Roaders
- Get your little ones behind the wheel of their own mini off-roader and them concentrate as they tackle the twists and turns of our specially constructed track. They will love the freedom as they drive it themselves.
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Get your little ones swinging and leaping on their own-sized Aerial Adventure. At just 1m off the ground, your kids will be challenged not scared. You'll also walk the course next to them to give them extra encouragement.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Climbing wall
- Have a head for heights? Feeling adventurous? Our climbing wall will not only test your bravery, it's a great workout too. Build your strength, endurance and flexibility in this great activity.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is very hilly with inclines to all areas. The main complex is in a gully, with all accommodation uphill from this area.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Devon Cliffs isn't ideal for wheelchair users or for those with walking difficulties without transportation as the terrain is hilly with very few flat areas. The park can provide a manual runner hoist, but please check availability with the park first. Other hoists are available from Nationwide Hoist on 01614 296000. Wheelchairs are available to hire from Living and Lifestyle Mobility on 01395 260075.
Access There's access for disabled guests to our main reception and to all areas of our main complex as we have a ramp and lift available to the first floor.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 15 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas close to the main complex and suitable for guests with disabilities include: Ivy Close, Fir Close and Maple Park.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces adjacent to reception for those who need them.
Swimming pool A hoist is available to request in the main pool.
Changing area There is a designated toilet and changing area for disabled guests.
Access to sea/beach There's direct on-park access via a very steep slope. Local beaches have easier access.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.