Why our guests love Devon Cliffs...
Devon Cliffs delightfully sits on the county’s south coast in an area known as Sandy Bay, a peaceful paradise that does exactly what it says on the tin. The biggest park in the Haven family, there’s acres of fun for all the family here, and an award-winning Blue Flag beach is just a stone's throw away. An unrivalled range of activities are yours to try, from an Aerial Adventure like no other to bouncy bungee trampolines.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Devon Cliffs
Take a closer look at Devon Cliffs
Take a virtual tour of the indoor swimming pool at Devon Cliffs
Take a virtual tour of the FunWorks Amusement Arcade at Devon Cliffs
Accommodation at Devon Cliffs
What's new and coming soon at Devon Cliffs
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
South Beach Café
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Devon Cliffs
Water babies will love Devon Cliffs - there’s two heated pools, indoor and outdoor, as well as water slides and flumes for thrill seekers. Of course, there are beautiful beaches close by, perfect for paddling and building sandcastles and back on the park, tasty fish and chips delivered to your accommodation.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort
- Your swimming needs will be served come rain or shine with a fantastic indoor pool. Multi-lane water slides and flumes are just a couple of delights to be discovered. There's also outdoor pools for when the sun is shining.
- Capone’s is the go-to place for marvellous music and Bugsy’s hosts daily dazzling performances throughout the year. There’s an awesome arcade to be explored too
- Amusements arcade
- Penny machines or grabbing machines - the fun is endless. We now have a new walk-in Prize Shop where you can collect your prizes
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three magnificent spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from climbing forts to slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Lodge retreats
- Make your break even more memorable with lodge retreat, packed with everything you need.
- South Beach Café
- Kick back with a refreshing drink and a delicious dish at one of Devon Cliff Holiday Park's most enjoyable spots
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Aerial Adventure
- Swing through the trees on our exhilarating Aerial Adventure. Don't look down it winds over a ravine!
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Climbing wall
- Think you can scale the heights of our climbing wall? Get suited up and find out!
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.