Why you'll love Cala Gran...
Just a short drive or tram ride from the bright light of bustling Blackpool, the caravans for sale at Cala Gran sit in a peaceful spot between two waterways on the north Lancashire coast. The nearby River Wyre is perfect for dog walks as is the beach at Fleetwood, just 2 miles away. As a Cala Gran owner, you’ll love the owners’ lounge and the peaceful ambience at what is one of the quieter parks in the Haven family.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Cala Gran
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Cala Gran
Take a closer look at Cala Gran
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Cala Gran
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Spacious and beautifully designed with luxury interiors
Exclusively for owners
Pottery Creations Studio
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Cala Gran
Pop down the road (literally) to Farmer Parrs Animal World for family fun in the great outdoors. Take a short drive or a longer walk to Marine Beach in Fleetwood if you fancy seaside fun at the beach. There's shopping and restaurants to enjoy too.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Indoor pool
- Our indoor pool is on hand to provide all the splash and swim fun we associate so much with a great getaway. *Maximum height for the children’s swimming pool slide is 1.5 metres
- Outdoor SplashZone
- The SplashZone's sprays and fountains will delight the kids. It's an amazing way to stay cool in the summer!
- Pretty on-park scenery
- Rows of pretty shrubbery can be found across the park.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Adventure Golf
- An awesome Adventure Golf course is on hand for all generations. Grab a scorecard, get everyone involved and try some trick shots.
- Pottery Creations Studio
- Home to our creative sessions, the Pottery Creations Studio has lots of activities that fire the imagination including Make a Bear, and of course, pottery painting.
- Vertical Challenge
- Have you got a head for heights? Think you can scale our Vertical Challenge? Come along and see if you can make it to the top.
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids will love bouncing, crawling and climbing around Cala Gran's indoor soft play area.
- Mash and Barrel restaurant
- The signature restaurant in the Haven family, Mash and Barrel serves a fantastic variety of meals morning, afternoon and evening. There’s also free Wi-Fi for all diners to enjoy.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Entertainment venue
- The entertainment venue is the place to be for a song and dance, and you’ll laugh the evening away here with your loved ones.
- Amusement arcade
- You'll find everything from classic favourites to the latest crazes in our updated arcade, plus plenty of opportunities to win some fantastic prizes.
- ExclusiveOwners' lounge
- Exclusive to our owner community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveEnd of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
- ExclusiveLive acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveOwner-only swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning, just for owners.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Cala Gran?
Other parks nearby...
Let2own - make no site fee payments until 2031
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
‘Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031’ is available at 33 Haven parks excluding Burnham, Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Lydstep Beach, Riviere Sands and Seaview. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance.
“Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home (or equivalent or superior grade for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £585.00 (includes purchasing discount of £45) and monthly letting income of £803.67. The monthly difference equates to £218.67, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2024 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited (t/a Haven). Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. We may receive commission from the finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them.