Why you'll love Church Farm...
Our caravans for sale at Church Farm Holiday Park will give you a coastal retreat close to the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the many attractions of Sussex. Relax and unwind in the owners-exclusive facilities: a steam room, hot tub and lounge. Take a swim in either the indoor or outdoor pools or spot wildlife on a wander down to the shingle beach. It’s your holiday home – you choose!
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Church Farm
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Church Farm
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Church Farm
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Church Farm
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Grass Head Creations
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Things to do near Church Farm
Church Farm holiday village is a great place for a lazy beach holiday. The park is next to a beautiful lagoon with wildlife in spades. The indoor pool has a flume for thrill seekers and there’s the outdoor pool for splashing about in the summertime. Bognor Regis is just down the road for a full-on British beach day!
Nature Reserve walks
West Dean Gardens
Weald and Downland Living Museum
- The indoor pool shares its roof with a water flume for splash fun whatever the weather. You can swim under under the sun outdoors and relax on the lovely poolside terrace.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Church Farm. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Owners' facilities
- The Owners’ Lounge is the hub of our owners community and this well loved owners-only venue is joined by a lovely health suite with a spa bath, steam room, sauna and gym
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Cashless amusement arcade
- Our amusement arcade is mainly cashless. Top up your Playcard and tap it on the card readers to play
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and walks on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- There’s entertainment at Church Farm's Live Lounge for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade bring a seaside favourite to the park
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Soft Play Area
- Come rain or shine, there's always fun to be had for tots at the indoor soft play area.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Church Farm?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.