Why you'll love Kiln Park...
Our caravans for sale at Kiln Park bring you into the welcoming owners community here, and mean your holiday home is steps away from coastal walks within the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Take a swim in one of the two pools, watch the grandkids splash down the slides, or wander into Tenby to watch the ships come into harbour.
Please note: we’ve had high demand for caravans for sale at Kiln Park, and limited availability. Contact us below for further details.
Looking to purchase sooner?
What's at Kiln Park
Take a closer look at Kiln Park
Exclusively for owners
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Coastal Sand Bottles
Food and drink
Costa Tuk Tuk
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Kiln Park
There are a lot of things to do at Kiln Park! It's variety of facilities include two pools, tennis courts and a water slide. You'll also have access to the beautiful Blue Flag rated Tenby South Beach. After a day of fun, Harbwr Lights restaurant has lots of tasty dishes for everyone to fill up on.
Close to Tenby
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- A modern and comfortable space hosting a full range of entertainment and events
- Harbwr Lights
- Harbwr Lights is a smart, comfortable restaurant, serving a wide range of classics and family favourite dishes. Not hungry? Pop by and unwind with a hot or cold drink.
- There are magnificent pools to splash and splosh in at Kiln Park. Both are heated, and topped off with water slides.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Crazy Golf
- Putt your way through a few rounds of crazy golf
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Coming soonBurger King
- Get your burger fix when Burger King arrives onto park in Spring 2023!
- Coming soonCosta Tuk Tuk
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Tuk-tuk arrives this Spring 2023.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Entertainment Venue
- We have lots of fun, weekly events taking place in our entertainment venue.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.