Why you'll love Penally Court...
If a quiet, tranquil holiday home by the coast is what you crave, then this park is just the ticket. Our caravans for sale at Penally Court occupy a largely owners-only park, a short stroll away from the beach and the charms of Tenby, and with sea views over the Bristol Channel. There’s a heated outdoor pool and a shuttle to our sister park Kiln Park to enjoy a whole host of holiday memory-making facilities.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Penally Court
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Penally Court
Exclusively for owners
Water fun nearby
Activities and entertainment nearby
Junior Segways nearby
Climbing wall nearby
Crazy Golf nearby
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery nearby
Mini Sports nearby
Kart Hire nearby
Food and drink
Food and drink nearby
Burger King nearby
Costa Coffee Cart nearby
Things to do near Penally Court
Penally Court is a peaceful oasis topped off by a stunning view of the Bristol Channel. The Blue Flag Tenby Beach is a particular highlight, allowing you to sample the soothing sea breeze. As a guest here you'll be able to use all of the facilities at Kiln Park, just a short walk away. This park offers the bet of both worlds: a peaceful place to relax that is still just round the corner from the classic Haven fun!
National Park nearby
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- Beach access
- Next to the park lies Penally Beach and the sands here merge with South Beach, Tenby, giving you a lovely scenic walk to stretch your legs.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is a comfortable place to catch up with your owner friends over a drink or a friendly game of pool
- Outdoor pool
- Grab those swimsuits and enjoy a dip in the pool here at Penally Court.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's dog-friendly walks and access to a beach from the park. At our sister park, Kiln Park there's also a restaurant with a terrace so you can sit outside with your pooch, or they can join you inside in designated areas. There's lots to make tails wag in this part of the Pembrokeshire.
- Food and drink nearby
- Harbwr Lights is a family-friendly restaurant at nearby Kiln Park, offering delicious dishes and thirst-quenching beverages throughout the day.
- NewBurger King nearby
- Get your burger fix when Burger King arrives at Kiln Park in Spring 2023!
- Water fun nearby
- Hop across to Kiln Park and have a relaxing swim or splash about at the fun-filled indoor pool. It's a hit, whatever the weather!
- Activities and entertainment nearby
- There's no entertainment or activities at Penally Court but if you make the short trip over to Kiln Park, the worlds your oyster when it comes to activities and entertainment.
- Junior Segways nearby
- Kids can master our junior Segways on the multi-sports court at Kiln Park
- NewClimbing wall nearby
- Got a head for heights? Pop to Kiln Park and see if you can scale their mighty climbing wall
- Crazy Golf nearby
- Head to Kiln Park for a round of Crazy Golf. Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery nearby
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones at the Pic 'n' Paint Pottery Studio at Penally Court's neighbouring sister park, Kiln Park
- Mini Sports nearby
- Kids have fun and thrills at Kiln Park with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Kart Hire nearby
- Put your pedal power to the test at Kiln Park with a ride on one of the karts
- NewCosta Coffee Cart nearby
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart opened at Kiln Park in Summer 2023.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Penally Court?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.