Why you'll love Lydstep Beach...
Lydstep Beach Village is your glorious ticket to an escape from the hustle and bustle. The park has peace and tranquility in abundance, situated on its own beautiful bay on a picturesque part of Pembrokeshire’s coast, with the magnificent town of Tenby just a short drive along the coastline.
On park, you'll find the charming Manor House venue, home to a restaurant, entertainment hub, and even a climbing wall for the adventurous. Outside you'll find a lovely terrace with seating to make the most of those bay views, with a heated indoor pool close by when you're ready for a dip.
Start planning your Great British break
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Grass Head Creations
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Manor House
Things to do near Lydstep Beach
Lydstep Beach Village in South Wales has plenty of things to do. From strolling down to our beautiful bay to soak up the sea air, to exploring the National Park with rangers, it’s a stunning place for a holiday. To not detract from the stunning view, the product offering is different to other Haven parks, with smaller facilities and a combined entertainment and restaurant venue. The entertainment and activities programmes are also on a smaller scale to other parks, too. The pace is relaxed, the tranquil setting top-notch and it’s the perfect base to explore the best of Pembrokeshire’s attractions. While you're here, why not visit the fantastic Celtic Haven Spa holiday cottage resort for a spot of lunch and a touch of relaxation.
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- Indoor pool
- Whether you’re a hardened swimmer or just fancy a splash about on staycation, Lydstep Beach’s indoor pool is a great space for either.
- Bay views
- Lydstep Beach is fittingly steps from the sand that it’s named after, and when you step onto it you’ll have a fantastic Welsh coast view, topped off by the scenic Caldey Island
- The Manor House
- The centre of everything food and entertainment at Lydstep Beach, The Manor House is a lovely New England-style clubhouse with great views.
- During the weekend, the Manor House’s entertainment complex comes alive with fun quizzes, events and visiting acts. You'll also find a smaller entertainment schedule during the week.
- Outdoor play area
- This fantastic outdoor space is a hit with all of younger guests, big and small. It’s a brilliant area to let off some steam, with climbing frames, swings and more!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and bar terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines and prizes - the fun is endless.
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park slopes down to the beach and bay, so some accommodation areas are hilly. The main venues are in a flat area.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, our 97-acre park is wheelchair friendly around the facilities as the main venues are on a flat area, however the park is very hilly and most caravans have step access only.
Access Our reception and main complex are fully accessible.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10-15 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Terraces is an accommodation area suitable for guests with disabilities. There's parking outside of the holiday home.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pool Our pool is fully accessible and there's a hoist available.
Changing area A wider changing area is available for guests with disabilities.
Access to sea/beach You can park next to the beach.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.