Used caravans for sale
Start your ownership journey with a Haven Approved Used static caravan. Our team check every nook and cranny of our approved used caravans to make sure they meet our sparkling standards. There's a great selection of second-hand caravans on our parks, many of which, are already sited on a pitch, so you could soon be creating amazing memories that last a lifetime. Read on to explore how a used caravan could benefit you.
Used caravans are cost-effective
You might not have imagined you could afford a static caravan, but with our prices you can! Spend the same as you would for a pre-loved caravan, with all the benefits of a new one. We bring all of our Haven Approved Used caravans up to our high standards before giving them our stamp of approval.
- Treat yourself and your loved ones to a bigger or higher spec model, that might be out of reach brand new
- Avoid the depreciation that can happen in the first two years of buying something brand new
- Think of all that extra spending money for enjoying your holiday home lifestyle
- There is no age limit on caravans here, so you can rest assured you won't be pressured to upgrade
You'll enjoy a two-year Haven warranty
Have peace of mind with Haven. When you buy a Haven Approved Used caravan, you'll get a a two-year warranty! Throw your worries to the waves and enjoy the coast carefree, while we take care of your caravan if anything unforeseen crops up.
- First year coverage includes caravan appliances and essentials - boiler/water heater, cooker, fridge, electrics, plumbing, wheels, gas fire, shower
- Second year coverage includes the fixed structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, ceilings, floors
- First year coverage includes the structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, external doors
You can start holidaying sooner
We’ve all wished our holidays could come sooner, so why not buy a Haven Approved Used caravan and get holidaying as soon as possible? When it comes to new caravans, there are only so many pitches available, so at some of our most popular parks, it can be a wait for a pitch to become vacant. With an approved used static caravan, your new caravan is already sited, ready for you to start enjoying fresh sea air and epic Haven facilities sooner.
- Once you've decided to join the static caravan ownership lifestyle, you'll be itching to get onto the park and start soaking up the coast
- Purchase a second-hand static caravan with Haven and you could own your caravan within 7 days (subject to finance arrangements)
What do our Owners love?
There are many benefits to owning a static caravan at Haven. If you’d like to learn more about holiday home ownership, get in touch with any questions or download a digital brochure.
- Beachside and coastal locations with plenty to do withing walking distance
- 12 x Owners Cards, giving you 15% off in our bars, restaurants and shops
- Exclusive Owner-only events and activities throughout the season
- 50% off sports and leisure activities throughout the season
- Unlimited holidays for you and your family and the perfect place for a retreat
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a caravan is a big decision and it's important to have all the facts before you make your purchase. Our caravan experts will guide you through the ownership process before you buy and we've added below some of the common questions our team get asked around important matters such as lettings, warranty and caravan history.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will be given paperwork and taken through it when buying a holiday home with Haven to ensure you are clear on what ownership is all about.
Your holiday home warranty can be found with your financial paperwork given at the time of purchase – this will detail what is covered on your holiday home and until what date.
Yes, we'd love to manage the letting of your caravan for you if you fall within our letting criteria which your park team can discuss with you. Please be aware that the specification of your caravan will affect what earnings you can make. If you want to let with Haven, the park team will inspect the caravan to let you know the grade the holiday home would be and the potential income.
We can tell you all about the history of the caravan while it's been at Haven and if we know if an owner had a dog, but as owners may have had friends or family stay with dogs we can't guarantee a dog has never been in the caravan.
You'll get a two year warranty when you buy a Haven used caravan. What's covered will vary by year, and here's what you'll be covered for: First year coverage includes caravan appliances and essentials - boiler/water heater, cooker, fridge, electrics, plumbing, wheels, gas fire, shower. It also includes the structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, external doors. Second year coverage includes the fixed structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, ceilings, floors.
Please note: some items will come with ‘extended warranty’ which means you will need to register items such as fridges and cookers with the appliance manufacturer to enable the warranty for them.
Enquire about caravan ownership now
Arrange a visit at your chosen park, download a brochure to find out more about Haven caravan ownership or simply reach out if you have any ownership questions for our team of experts.