Discover caravans and lodges for sale
Why buy a used caravan with Haven?
Dreamt of owning a static caravan but worried about affordability? We've reduced our prices and have used caravans at low prices that'll will make your wallet and your heart happy. What better time to make the dream a reality! Caravans start from just £19,995^.
- Treat yourself and your loved ones to a bigger or higher spec model, that might be out of reach brand new
- Avoid the depreciation that can happen in the first two years of buying something brand new
- Think of all that extra spending money for enjoying your holiday home lifestyle
- There is no age limit on caravans here, so you can rest assured you won't be pressured to upgrade
You'll enjoy a two-year Haven warranty
Have peace of mind with Haven. We bring our Haven Approved Used caravans up to our high standards before giving them our stamp of approval, and when you buy a Haven Approved Used caravan, you'll get a a two-year warranty! Throw your worries to the waves and enjoy the coast carefree, while we take care of your caravan if anything unforeseen crops up.
- First year coverage includes caravan appliances and essentials - boiler/water heater, cooker, fridge, electrics, plumbing, wheels, gas fire, shower
- Second year coverage includes the fixed structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, ceilings, floors
- First year coverage includes the structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, external doors
You can start holidaying sooner
We’ve all wished our holidays could come sooner, so why not buy a Haven Approved Used caravan and get holidaying as soon as possible? When it comes to new caravans, there are only so many pitches available, so at some of our most popular parks, it can be a wait for a pitch to become vacant. With an approved used static caravan, your new caravan is already sited, ready for you to start enjoying fresh sea air and epic Haven facilities sooner.
- Once you've decided to join the static caravan ownership lifestyle, you'll be itching to get onto the park and start soaking up the coast
- Purchase a second-hand static caravan with Haven and you could own your caravan within 7 days (subject to finance arrangements)
What do our owners love?
There are many benefits to owning a static caravan at Haven. If you’d like to learn more about holiday home ownership, get in touch with any questions or download a digital brochure.
- Beachside and coastal locations
- 12 x Owners Cards, giving you 15% off on park
- Exclusive owner-only events and activities
- 50% off sports and leisure activities
- Unlimited holidays during the season for you and your family
How much does it cost to own a static caravan?
Frequently asked questions
You will be given paperwork and taken through it when buying a holiday home with Haven to ensure you are clear on what ownership is all about. Your holiday home warranty can be found with your financial paperwork given at the time of purchase – this will detail what is covered on your holiday home and until what date.
Yes, we'd love to manage the letting of your caravan for you if you fall within our letting criteria which your park team can discuss with you. Please be aware that the specification of your caravan will affect what earnings you can make. If you want to let with Haven, the park team will inspect the caravan to let you know the grade the holiday home would be and the potential income.
We can tell you all about the history of the caravan while it's been at Haven and if we know if an owner had a dog, but as owners may have had friends or family stay with dogs we can't guarantee a dog has never been in the caravan.
You'll get a two year warranty when you buy a Haven used caravan. What's covered will vary by year, and here's what you'll be covered for: First year coverage includes caravan appliances and essentials - boiler/water heater, cooker, fridge, electrics, plumbing, wheels, gas fire, shower. It also includes the structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, external doors. Second year coverage includes the fixed structure of your caravan - chassis, roof, ceilings, floors.
Please note: some items will come with ‘extended warranty’ which means you will need to register items such as fridges and cookers with the appliance manufacturer to enable the warranty for them.