Greenacres TouringGwynedd LL49 9YF
Why you'll love Greenacres...
Picture this: lush green fields, a magnificently picturesque bay and one of the highest peaks in the UK in the distance. Who wouldn’t want to pitch up here? This is what a touring visit to Greenacres gives you. With 45 basic and euro pitches available to suit your needs, you’ll love being a neighbour to Snowdonia for a fun-filled stay. Relaxing coastal walks and jaw dropping scenery are the order of the day here, giving you an experience like few other parks can.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
- Pup tents not permitted
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
Accommodation at Greenacres
Pitch up perfectly with us
Grass Head Creations
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Greenacres
Whether you’re looking for an action-packed adventure or just want to admire the surroundings, Greenacres has something for you. You must check out the brand new Marina Bar and Stage, but only after you’ve immersed yourself in the breathtaking surroundings of the park. Don’t forget your camera!
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
Snowdonia National Park
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres indoor pool is on hand to provide guests with the splash and swim we associate so much with a great getaway. There’s a great toddler’s pool too.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of Greenacres' outdoor Splashzone which is open during the warmer months of the year
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and the lovely walking areas on and off the park.
- Spacious touring area
- You'll pitch up on a hard-standing base and it's then just a skip, hop and jump from the touring area to the main park facilities
- Touring wash block
- Freshen up in the heated shower block with accessible WCs and showers. Nearby, there's a covered dishwashing area to keep your pots and pans spick and span.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- NewAmusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewMake a Bear
- New for 2022, this creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
Other parks nearby...
Parking up or pitching up? Get down to Hafan y Môr camping and touring park with stunning coastline views, sandy bays and beautiful villages all around.
- Indoor pool
- Adventure Village
- Coast House Bar and Grill
- Beach nearby
Launch right into your holiday from our Presthaven camping and touring park with castles, caves and coast all within a short distance.
- Water fun
- Five miles of sand
- Mash and Barrel
Marton Mere’s touring and camping park is the perfect spot to explore Blackpool, from its iconic tower to classic seaside attractions.
- Indoor pool
- Nature reserve
- Lazy river
Pembrokeshire’s rugged beauty lines the coast of South Wales with brooding landscape and top attractions at our Kiln Park camping and touring park.
- Close to Tenby
- Harbwr Lights
- Coastal walks
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
At the magnificent Greenacres holiday park you couldn’t wish to be any closer to the coastline, soft sandy beach and stunning Snowdonia.
The glorious mountains of Snowdonia National Park set the scene for your holiday home retreat at Greenacres.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Find out more about which parks can house tents, tourers, trailer tents and motorhomes with our handy guide.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park