Why you'll love Greenacres...
Picture this: lush green fields, a magnificently picturesque bay and one of the highest peaks in the UK in the distance. Who wouldn’t want to pitch up here? This is what a touring visit to Greenacres gives you. With 45 basic and euro pitches available to suit your needs, you’ll love being a neighbour to Snowdonia for a fun-filled stay. Relaxing coastal walks and jaw dropping scenery are the order of the day here, giving you an experience like few other parks can.
On park there's plenty to get involved in too, with an indoor pool, an outdoor SplashZone and our state-of-the-art Marina Bar and Stage for all your entertainment needs.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
- Pup tents not permitted
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Additional car not permitted
Accommodation at Greenacres
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Greenacres
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Grass Head Creations
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Greenacres
Whether you’re looking for an action-packed adventure or just want to admire the surroundings, Greenacres has something for you. You must check out the brand new Marina Bar and Stage, but only after you’ve immersed yourself in the breathtaking surroundings of the park. Don’t forget your camera!
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
Snowdonia National Park
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres indoor pool is on hand to provide guests with the splash and swim we associate so much with a great getaway. There’s a great toddler’s pool too.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of Greenacres' outdoor Splashzone which is open during the warmer months of the year
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks. We also offer designated dog-friendly areas inside.
- Coastal walks
- Greenacres is set nicely on the North Wales Coast Path, the perfect place to stretch your legs and explore the breath-taking bay in this underrated corner of the country.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and the lovely walking areas on and off the park. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Spacious touring area
- You'll pitch up on a hard-standing base and it's then just a skip, hop and jump from the touring area to the main park facilities
- Touring wash block
- Freshen up in the heated shower block with accessible WCs and showers. Nearby, there's a covered dishwashing area to keep your pots and pans spick and span.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven since 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure? Helmet hire is included for each guest and when you've finished, pop the karts back and we’ll do the rest!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Amusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Make a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids will love bouncing, crawling and climbing around the indoor soft play area.