Why you'll love Wild Duck...
Wild Duck offer something truly unique - a woodland setting in some of Norfolk’s finest countryside. By buying one of our caravans for sale at Wild Duck, you’ll have access to the gem of the county - the Norfolk Broads, and still be just a short ride from the seaside and glorious Great Yarmouth. Every day is an adventure at Wild Duck, and with fantastic things to and a range of owners-only features such as owners’ lounge, you’re set up for a stylish lifestyle change.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Wild Duck
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Wild Duck
Take a closer look at Wild Duck
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Wild Duck
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Wild Duck
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
The Sitting Duck
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Wild Duck
As our only woodland park, Wild Duck has some great outdoor Nature Rockz activities to enjoy including Den Building, Creature and Nest Box Creations, and a Bug Hunt! It’s the perfect location for adventure in the forested fresh air. Play a game of Crazy Golf or hit the outdoor pool for more Haven-inspired fun.
Gt. Yarmouth nearby
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
Sea Life Centre
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
- There’s indoor and outdoor swimming options when in this quiet corner of Norfolk. There’s also a fantastic multi-lane water slide to be enjoyed under the roof!
- Owners' Lounge
- The Merry Mallard Owners Lounge is the ideal place for a drink and chat with fellow holiday home owners.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- Choose from a wide range of shows. There's everything from Experimental Big Bang to classic prize bingo, making Wild Duck a hub of entertainment
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. Wild Duck is home to a cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever before. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- The Sitting Duck
- The Sitting Duck offers a bright, comfortable and relaxing environment to enjoy a wide selection of delicious dishes and refreshing drinks throughout the day.
- Outdoor play area
- Perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish and chips from Cook's
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Papa Johns takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Sports court
- Have a kick around at your leisure, or practice your basketball skills
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Bike Hire
- Explore our park and the surrounding areas on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- NewNew pitches now available!
- Our scenic new woodland pitches are filling quickly - become an owner at Wild Duck and maximise your relaxation time
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Wild Duck?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.