Caravans for sale at Wild DuckNear Great Yarmouth NR31 9NE
Why you'll love Wild Duck...
Wild Duck offer something truly unique - a woodland setting in some of Norfolk’s finest countryside. By buying one of our caravans for sale at Wild Duck, you’ll have access to the gem of the county - the Norfolk Broads, and still be just a short ride from the seaside and glorious Great Yarmouth. Every day is an adventure at Wild Duck, and with fantastic things to do like an Adventure Village and a range of owners-only features such as owners’ lounge, you’re set up for a stylish lifestyle change.
Don't miss out!
Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE. Saving you thousands. And with competitive prices and a finance option available, there’s something for a wide range of budgets. Download a brochure to learn more about Wild Duck and holiday home availability.
What's at Wild Duck
Take a closer look at Wild Duck
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Wild Duck
The Seaside Squad
New pitches now available!
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
The Sitting Duck
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Wild Duck
As our only woodland park, Wild Duck has some great outdoor Nature Rockz activities to enjoy including Den Building, Creature and Nest Box Creations, and a Bug Hunt! It’s the perfect location for adventure in the forested fresh air. Play a game of Crazy Golf or hit the outdoor pool for more Haven-inspired fun.
Gt. Yarmouth nearby
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
Sea Life Centre
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
- There’s indoor and outdoor swimming options in this quiet corner of Norfolk. There’s also a fantastic multi-lane water slide to be enjoyed under the roof.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Merry Mallard Owners Lounge is the ideal place for a drink and chat with fellow holiday home owners.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. Please note dogs are not allowed on the beach between 1 May - 1 September.
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- Choose from a wide range of shows. There's everything from Experimental Big Bang to classic prize bingo, making Wild Duck a hub of entertainment
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. Wild Duck is home to a cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever before. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- The Sitting Duck
- The Sitting Duck offers a bright, comfortable and relaxing environment to enjoy a wide selection of delicious dishes and refreshing drinks throughout the day.
- Outdoor play area
- Perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewNew pitches now available!
- Our scenic new woodland pitches are filling quickly - become an owner at Wild Duck and maximise your relaxation time
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Wild Duck?
Other parks nearby...
Adventure awaits when you buy a holiday home at Hopton with miles of beautiful walking routes, friendly village and coastal scenery.
- Beach access
- A second indoor pool
You couldn’t get closer to the beachfront if you tried, from your own holiday home it’s less than a stone’s throw.
- Beach access
- Great Yarmouth
- The Coast House
From the beauty of the Norfolk Broads to the historic Caister Village, it's yours to explore from your very own holiday home.
- Beach access
- Indoor pool
- Mash and Barrel
- Adventure Village
Immerse yourself on the classic British Seaside holiday with the Victorian pleasure pier and soft sandy beaches right from your own holiday home.
- Owner's leisure
- Coastal location
- Fishing lake
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Allhallows, Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Thorpe Park, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.