Why you'll love Cardigan View...
It’s only caravans for sale at Cardigan View, because it’s for owners only! Unique to many of our other parks, there’s no holidaymakers, which means you’ll be able to enjoy a true retreat from everyday life. That doesn’t mean you won’t have plenty of exciting things to see and do whilst here though! You’ve got full use of the heated pool, sauna and gym, plus use of the activities and facilities at our bigger sister park, Greenacres, and also at Garreg Wen.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Cardigan View
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Cardigan View
Exclusively for owners
Sauna and Gym
Grass Head Creations nearby
Archery Coaching nearby
Bike Hire nearby
Bug Hunt nearby
Kart Hire nearby
Firelighting Techniques nearby
Food and drink
Things to do near Cardigan View
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
Snowdonia National Park
- Sauna and Gym
- Relax, unwind and feel great with these fantastic facilities at Cardigan View. Combine it with a dip in the pool!
- Indoor pool
- The waters warm and waiting for you to make a splash
- Facilities nearby
- Enjoy the facilities of our sister park next door - Greenacres. There's a fun SpashZone open in the warmer months, as well as many activities such as Adventure Golf and Junior Segways. Get a bite to eat while you're there, there's the Mash and Barrel restaurant, Cook's Fish and Chips and Papa Johns to choose from. Owner-only facilities at Greenacres are not available to owners at Cardigan View.
- Entertainment nearby
- At our sister park, Greenacres there’s the Marina Bar & Stage where you can enjoy a drink and catch a show. (Similar venue shown)
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and walks on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Grass Head Creations nearby
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creation session at our sister site, Greenacres.
- Archery Coaching nearby
- Practice firing your arrows at Greenacres for Robin Hood-like precision
- Bike Hire nearby
- Explore the coast on two wheels by hiring a bike from Greenacres.
- Bug Hunt nearby
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at the bug hunt at our sister park, Greenacres
- Kart Hire nearby
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on a kart at Greenacres
- Firelighting Techniques nearby
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session at Greenacres
- ExclusiveOwners' Indoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated indoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Cardigan View?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.