Why our guests love Golden Sands...
Golden Sands stands proud as one of our largest parks and it occupies a pretty position in a picturesque corner of the Lincolnshire coast. We think this is one of our best parks for both touring and camping, with an impressive 172 pitches for you to choose from. These cover everything from fantastic value areas to super electric locations set up to bring you all the convenience of home. The park is bursting with things to do, all located a stone’s throw away from your pitch!
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Golden Sands
Take a closer look at Golden Sands
Accommodation at Golden Sands
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Quayside Café Bar
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Golden Sands
Mile upon mile of fresh air-filled scenery and sandy beach await tourers and campers. You take it all in on the terrace of the classy Quayside Café Bar or enjoy a spot of fishing on the park’s peaceful lake. For a classic day out by the seaside, take a short drive to Mablethorpe. The fish and chips here are highly recommended.
Donna Nook Grey Seal Colony
Mablethorpe to Skegness Coastal Walk
Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary
- Indoor pool
- Guests can enjoy Golden Sands’ indoor pool which comes complete with a baby pool full of fun.
- Adventure Village
- A hub of activities, the incredible Adventure Village hosts thrilling activities, on and off the ground
- Quayside Café Bar
- The Quayside Café Bar offers a fantastic selection of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a varied selection of hot and cold dishes.
- Fishing lake
- Golden Sands has two coarse fishing lakes and to enjoy all you need to do is, bring your rod or licence and book your time on the water for a blissful day of relaxation.
- Outdoor pool
- Make some waves while soaking up the rays in our outdoor pool
- Spacious touring area
- Pitch up in our spacious touring area with more than enough room to make your own fun.
- Great camping faciliities
- Stay fresh with our spacious and clean facilities in the touring block. There's baby changing facilities, accessible WCs/ showers and nearby, two covered dishwashing areas, Elsan points and waste points.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will wag over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and the Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our Aerial Adventure course
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- NewTank Off-roaders
- Tank Off-roaders have stormed onto park - try out the course and take in the views as you go
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.