Why you'll love Lakeland...
Near the one and only Lake District in Cumbria, our caravan holidays at Lakeland Leisure Park have everything you've come to expect from a quality Haven break. An indoor and outdoor swimming pool, plus our very own water sports centre for kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding and pedalos. There's also a modern Marina Lounge entertainment venue. If you decide to spend time away from the park, head for the stunning lakes and peaks of the Lake District National Park.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Lakeland
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Lakeland
NERF Training Camp
Kayak and Paddleboard Hire
Water sports coaching
Mini Aerial Adventure
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Lakeside Bay Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Lakeland
Lakeland Leisure Park is situated near the one and only Lake District in Cumbria and has plenty of things to do both on the park and in the National Park. It’s our only park with an onsite water sports centre with kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding. You’ll also find Haven favourites including heated pools, events arena and lots of activities.
Lakeland Motor Museum
South Lakes Safari
- There are heated options indoors and outdoors when guests fancy a swim at Lakeland. Whether you want a workout or a splash, these spaces will serve you well
- Activity lake
- There’s watersports galore at Lakeland’s activity lake. Paddleboarding and kayaking are just two of the things you can try in front of a stunning backdrop
- You'll love The Marina Lounge, a brilliant area to kick back, relax and enjoy the holiday atmosphere. There’s also a great FunWorks amusement arcade!
- Stunning on-park scenery
- Lakeland really is a breathtaking showstopper of a holiday park.
- Lakeside Bay Restaurant
- In the modern Lakeside Bay Restaurant, guests can enjoy a fantastic array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, plus a wide selection of hot and cold beverages. We now offer designated dog-friendly areas in our main restaurants, so you can bring the whole family to breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- No Great British seaside break is complete without a family trip to the arcade, and ours has plenty of games to keep the whole family entertained.
- Crazy golf
- It’s time for some friendly competition. Navigate around the holes carefully as each one is different to the last and has its own surprises, traps and obstacles for you to overcome.
- Outdoor play area
- Kids can swing, slide and climb to their heart's content in out exciting outdoor play area
- Ranger activities
- Really get to know the great outdoors with a ranger-led adventure.
- Dogs welcome
- Lakeland welcomes dogs with open arms! Our dog friendly features make sure none of the family are left behind. Explore the seaside with your furry friend courtesy of us.
- Golf course
- Practice your golfing skills in the heart of the Lake District at this challenging nine-hole course. There’s also a crazy golf course to get all the family involved with
- Adventure trail
- This awesome adventure trail brings the countryside to life for all at Lakeland. Challenging and mysterious, it unlocks the beauty of the surroundings perfectly
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Kayak and Paddleboard Hire
- Hire the kit and take to the water and meander in a kayak or paddleboard
- Water sports coaching
- Try something different and join one of our water sports coaching sessions
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- New for 2023, this mini ropes course is ideal for tiny thrill-seekers aged two and over.
- Aerial Adventure
- A fun-filled adventure in the sky. Climb up to the high platform and work your way around the challenging wooden obstacles, keeping your safety line to hand as you watch your step. Just don't look down!
- Drift slowly across the water in a pedalo; it’s so simple to control, you can go forwards, backwards, left and right. Everyone in the family is welcome, so zip up your jackets and get all involved in some peaceful paddling.
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is flat.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, our medium sized park is flat. Wheelchairs can be hired from The British Red Cross at redcross.org.uk or 01539 734239.
Access There's disabled access to our reception. Our main complex is all on one level so there is access for all.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 15 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas close to facilities with parking by the caravan and therefore suitable for guests with disabilities include: Ullswater, Wastwater, Derwent Close and Eskdale.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pools A manual pool hoist is available. There are sloping style steps with a central handrail to enter the pool. The other pool has ladder access in the shallow and deep end.
Changing area There is a designated disabled toilet, changing area and shower.
Changing places Our park has changing places. These larger facilities include a changing bench and a hoist, designed to support people who need assistance. These are located within the main complex.
Access to sea/beach There's no direct access from the park to a beach.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.