Why you'll love Lakeland...
Near the one and only Lake District in Cumbria, our caravan holidays at Lakeland Leisure Park have everything you've come to expect from a quality Haven break. An indoor and outdoor swimming pool, plus our very own water sports centre for kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding and pedalos. There's also a modern Marina Lounge entertainment venue. If you decide to spend time away from the park, head for the stunning lakes and peaks of the Lake District National Park.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Lakeland
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Kayak and Paddleboard Hire
Water sports coaching
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Lakeside Bay Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Lakeland
Lakeland Leisure Park is situated near the one and only Lake District in Cumbria and has plenty of things to do both on the park and in the National Park. It’s our only park with an onsite water sports centre with kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding. You’ll also find Haven favourites including heated pools, events arena and lots of activities.
South Lakes Safari
Lakeland Motor Museum
- There are heated options indoors and outdoors when guests fancy a swim at Lakeland. Whether you want a workout or a splash, these spaces will serve you well
- Activity lake
- There’s watersports galore at Lakeland’s activity lake. Paddleboarding and kayaking are just two of the things you can try in front of a stunning backdrop
- You'll love The Marina Lounge, a brilliant area to kick back, relax and enjoy the holiday atmosphere. There’s also a great FunWorks amusement arcade!
- Stunning on-park scenery
- Lakeland really is a breathtaking showstopper of a holiday park.
- Lakeside Bay Restaurant
- In the modern Lakeside Bay Restaurant, guests can enjoy a fantastic array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, plus a wide selection of hot and cold beverages.
- Crazy golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Outdoor play area
- Kids can swing, slide and climb to their heart's content in out exciting outdoor play area
- Ranger activities
- Really get to know the great outdoors with a ranger-led adventure.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Golf course
- Practice your golfing skills in the heart of the Lake District at this challenging nine-hole course. There’s also a crazy golf course to get all the family involved with
- Adventure trail
- This awesome adventure trail brings the countryside to life for all at Lakeland. Challenging and mysterious, it unlocks the beauty of the surroundings perfectly
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Kayak and Paddleboard Hire
- Hire the kit and take to the water and meander in a kayak or paddleboard
- Water sports coaching
- Try something different and join one of our water sports coaching sessions
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- New for 2023, this mini ropes course is ideal for tiny thrill-seekers aged two and over.
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.