Seaview Touring and CampingDorset DT3 6DZ
Why you'll love Seaview...
Seaview gives you the best of both worlds. Located on a quiet stretch of the Dorset coast, the park is also just a stone’s throw away from Weymouth, a town that is steeped in British seaside history. This immense Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty provides the ideal backdrop for a touring or camping stay. There are 82 pitches, each with a glorious view of some of the county’s finest countryside. You’ll only be a matter of steps from all the facilities the park has to offer, making your stay convenient as well as comfortable!
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Seaview
Take a closer look at Seaview
- Generators are not permitted
- Additional car not permitted
Accommodation at Seaview
Pitch up perfectly with us
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Things to do near Seaview
Bringing your tent or tourer to Seaview allows you to explore one of the greatest areas the UK has to offer to holidaymakers. A day out to Weymouth is a must, with it being voted the country’s best seaside town for families in 2019. The park is also a gateway to the famous Jurassic Coast. With swimming pools, an entertainment venue and two delicious restaurants, a day on the park is another one for the agenda.
Weymouth Beach nearby
- Indoor pool
- Seaview’s indoor pool is a constant hit with our guests. Suitable for all ages, it doesn’t matter whether you fancy a simple paddle or a real workout. It caters for all!
- Outdoor pool
- Available throughout the good weather, the heated outdoor pool is another option for a splash and swim on staycation at Seaview
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Touring area
- A lovely, well-maintained touring area with both grass and hard standing pitches to choose from
- Wash block
- Conveniently located for you to freshen up, the heated wash block has four family rooms, acccessible WCs/ showers and baby changing. The covered dishwashing area and elsan points are nearby
- Creative Studio
- Home to our more creative activities like Pic n Paint, this fun facility will bring endless enjoyment for the family.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Crazy golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewClimbing Wall
- Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights.
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- There’s a full program of incredible entertainment for guests throughout the day and evening at Seaview at the ShowBar.
Other parks nearby...
Littlesea’s touring and camping park is nestled in the heart of Dorset where Chesil Beach and the magnificent Fleet Lagoon are just two of the top attractions.
- Coastal walks
- Stunning views
- Mash and Barrel Restaurant
It’s hard to beat the Cornish coast, so pitch up in Perran Sands and get to explore the beautiful beaches, coastline and wildlife.
- Beach access
- Surf School
- Cashless arcade
Pembrokeshire’s rugged beauty lines the coast of South Wales with brooding landscape and top attractions at our Kiln Park camping and touring park.
- Close to Tenby
- Harbwr Lights
- Coastal walks
Whatever tourer you choose to bring, Greenacres camping and touring park is the perfect spot to explore North Wales, from award-winning beach to Snowdonia National Park.
- Indoor pool
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Beach access
- Outdoor SplashZone
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
Seaview has some of the finest accommodation of any Haven park. With chalets and glamping complimenting the traditional caravan, a stay here goes beyond expectations.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park