Why you'll love Seaview...
Seaview gives you the best of both worlds. Located on a quiet stretch of the Dorset coast, the park is also just a stone’s throw away from Weymouth, a town that is steeped in British seaside history. This immense Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty provides the ideal backdrop for a touring or camping stay. There are 82 pitches, each with a glorious view of some of the county’s finest countryside. You’ll only be a matter of steps from all the facilities the park has to offer, making your stay convenient as well as comfortable!
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Seaview
Take a closer look at Seaview
Accommodation at Seaview
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Seaview
Adventure Village nearby
Aerial Adventure nearby
Inflatable Arena nearby
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Costa Tuk Tuk nearby
Things to do near Seaview
Bringing your tent or tourer to Seaview allows you to explore one of the greatest areas the UK has to offer to holidaymakers. A day out to Weymouth is a must, with it being voted the country’s best seaside town for families in 2019. The park is also a gateway to the famous Jurassic Coast. With swimming pools, an entertainment venue and two delicious restaurants, a day on the park is another one for the agenda.
Weymouth Beach nearby
- Indoor pool
- Seaview’s indoor pool is a constant hit with our guests. Suitable for all ages, it doesn’t matter whether you fancy a simple paddle or a real workout. It caters for all!
- Outdoor pool
- Available throughout the good weather, the heated outdoor pool is another option for a splash and swim on staycation at Seaview
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Coming soonAdventure Village nearby
- We'll be completing the exciting Adventure Village at Weymouth Bay by Spring 2023 with plenty of high-adrenaline activities included
- Touring area
- A lovely, well-maintained touring area with both grass and hard standing pitches to choose from
- Wash block
- Conveniently located for you to freshen up, the heated wash block has four family rooms, acccessible WCs/ showers and baby changing. The covered dishwashing area and elsan points are nearby
- Coming soonAerial Adventure nearby
- This exciting ropes course will be open to thrill-seekers aged 7 and over at Weymouth Bay from Spring 2023.
- Coming soonInflatable Arena nearby
- New for Spring 2023 at Weymouth Bay, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course!
- Coming soonCreative Studio nearby
- Home to our more creative activities like Pic n Paint, this new facility at Weymouth Bay will bring endless fun for the family.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Crazy golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewClimbing Wall
- Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights.
- Coming soonOutdoor Stage nearby
- The place to be for all of the entertainment action! Arriving at Weymouth Bay by Spring 2023.
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Coming soonCosta Tuk Tuk nearby
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Tuk-tuk arrives at Weymouth Bay this Spring 2023.
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- There’s enticing entertainment for guests throughout the day and evening at Seaview, with a ShowBar on hand to quench your thirst throughout
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.