We've crammed so much into Reighton Sands Holiday Park that you won't know where to start! There's something different for every day, like Archery Coaching, Junior Segways or diving into the swimming pool. If you fancy a break, float your way along our Lazy River or stroll through the nature trail. For a fun-filled afternoon, you can grab your clubs and try our challenging 9-hole golf course and follow it up with dinner in the Hawkwood Restaurant.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Reighton Sands
Take a closer look at Reighton Sands
Take a virtual tour of the indoor pool at Reighton Sands
Take a virtual tour of the The Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant at Reighton Sands
Accommodation at Reighton Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
For a fun holiday with a proper seaside feel, there’s lots things to do at Reighton Sands. Our activity schedule includes Archery Coaching and Nature Rockz Den Building, but if you want to take it easy and go with the flow, you could head to the swimming pool and float down the outdoor Lazy River in the summertime.
Direct beach access
Scarborough North Bay
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Lazy River
- Go with the flow as you wind along Reighton Sands’ outdoor Lazy River, open during the warmer months
- Make a splash whatever the weather at Reighton Sands' heated indoor pool.
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool or darts!
- Nine-hole golf course
- A round of golf on this 140 acre, 9-hole course is a brilliant way for Haven guests to let their hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Outdoor play area
- Toddlers will slide, see-saw and swing all day long at Reighton's outdoor play area.
- Accommodation views
- Relax on the deck with stunning views of the dramatic Yorkshire coast
- Beach Cafe
- Feeling peckish? No need to cut your day at the beach short. You'll find all your seaside favourites to keep you fuelled at the Beach Cafe.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.