Why you'll love Kent Coast...
Our caravan holidays at Kent Coast Holiday Park (formerly Allhallows Leisure Park) are perfect for those looking for a breath of fresh air and a range of exciting activities by the Great British coast.
Just an hour’s drive from London, the park provides a base for exploring the natural beauty of the county. With a brand new Adventure Village, state-of-the-art Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, a fishing lake and two swimming pools, Kent Coast is a wonderful choice for a UK family holiday.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Kent Coast
Take a closer look at Kent Coast
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Kent Coast
Make a splash in the indoor and outdoor pools
NERF Training Camp
Aerial Adventure at Kent Coast
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
The Yacht Club
Food and drink
Burger King® Pod
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Kent Coast
Kent is a beautiful county with plenty of things to see and do. Take a trip to Upnor Castle, an impressive Elizabethan fort by a riverside village or pack a picnic and head to traditional seaside town, Herne Bay. Back on the park, there’s a schedule of exciting activities to try and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools to enjoy.
Explore the area in and around Kent Coast
Slough Fort nearby
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- A state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage is now open!
- NewAdventure Village
- The incredible waterside Adventure Village hosts activities as well as the multi-sports court, outdoor stage and sand play area. Combine a wander through the village to see the action with a drink at the outdoor bar there. (Similar video footage shown).
- Coastal views
- You’ll be spending time in one of Kent’s most scenic areas, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Thames estuary that’s perfect to discover on a walk or two.
- Make a splash in the indoor and outdoor pools
- The indoor pool is open all season and is joined by the outdoor pool on selected months.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewThe Yacht Club
- Comfortable bar and entertainment venue with an outdoor terrace and Thames estuary views.
- Outdoor play areas
- There's a couple of play areas dotted around the park and they're perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts will make the most of this pretty one-acre lake with 21 swims and one other suitable for wheelchair users. Remember your rod licence!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly estuary beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- The FunWorks amusement arcade is full of fun for all the family
- Food and drink
- The Huffkin of Hoo is our rural-style restaurant, it's named after a Kent breakfast bap! It serves a range of delicious classics throughout the day and there’s free Wifi throughout, even on the terrific terrace!
- Burger King® Pod
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items from our Burger King® "walk-through" Pod
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish and chips from Cook's
- NewSeaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand in the Adventure Village. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee either!
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- NewAerial Adventure at Kent Coast
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our Aerial Adventure course
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Kart hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is mainly flat with a couple of the areas which are slightly hilly. The park is suitable for pushchairs.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes. Our 186-acre park is mainly flat with a faint slope, making most areas of the park suitable for wheelchairs. Wheelchairs can be hired from British Red Cross on 0800 028 0831, SAS Mobility Services on 01634 309281 and Wheel Freedom on 020 3058 1042.
Access There's disabled access to reception and all venues are accessible through our main complex entrance only.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? Approximately 14 minutes.
Accommodation areas that are suitable for guests with disabilities? Areas include those close to the complex such as Estuary View, Riverside and Hillside.
Parking We have Blue Badge parking spaces adjacent to reception for those who need it.
Swimming pools A pool hoist is available for both pools upon request. Otherwise, there are ladder steps for our outdoor pool and sloping style steps for the indoor pool.
Changing area Our disabled facilities at the pool are only suitable for children.
Access to sea/beach There's step access to a man-made beach with one slope.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.