Presthaven sits on a scenic stretch of North Wales’ Irish Sea coastline. Fun, thrills and fresh air are the order of the day if you bring your tourer here. The area boasts mile after mile of sandy beach along the water and protected dunes full of rare wildlife further inland. The quintessential touring experience is made easy by the 48 pitches at the park. They cater for everything from a small tourer to a luxury motorhome. Whether you’re basking in sunshine or ambling through drizzle, a touring trip to this special park is always an enchanting escape.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Presthaven
Take a closer look at Presthaven
Accommodation at Presthaven
Pitch up perfectly with us
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Presthaven
Presthaven is the perfect place to unwind from urban life. The stunning surroundings and array of activities combine to give you the ultimate staycation experience. Dine deliciously in the evening at the Mash and Barrel Restaurant after an action-packed day on the park. If you’re an animal lover, check out the Bridlewood Riding Centre- just a couple of miles away from your pitch.
Five miles of sand
Great Orme Mines
Offa's Dyke Path
- Water fun
- Presthaven’s heated indoor pool is ideal for a splash or swim, and is a centre of making memories on your break. There's also outdoor options for when the sun is shining.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Presthaven. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Lazy River
- There’s a lovely Lazy River that’s a hit with all the family, open between 28 May - 30 September only, weather permitting.
- Adventure Golf
- An awesome Adventure Golf course is on hand for all generations of guests. Grab a scorecard, get everyone involved and try some trick shots
- Outdoor play area
- Scattered around the park and always on hand to entertain your little ones.
- Soft play
- Little ones will love running around in our soft play area
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby there's areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Roller disco
- Get your skates on and experience our classic roller disco
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Climbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Spacious touring area
- There's plenty of room to get comfy and make your own fun in our spacious touring area
- Touring facilities
- Stay fresh using the super clean accessible showers and WCs in our spacious, heated touring block. The covered dishwashing area is close by to get your pots and pans spick and span.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.