Why our owners love Craig Tara...
Craig Tara is one of our biggest parks offering some of Haven’s best facilities, which you can enjoy when you buy one of our caravans for sale at this stunning Scottish park. Incredible sea views, one of Scotland’s biggest indoor swimming pool complexes, a 9-hole golf course, an activity-filled Adventure Village and an owners-only gym and lounge are just a few of the many amazing amenities on offer. Please note: The golf course may not be open for the 2023 season.
Free 2023 site fees - when you buy a Haven holiday home at this park. Full terms and conditions
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Craig Tara
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Craig Tara
Virtual Batting Pro
The Crazy Climber
Mini Aerial Adventure
The Drop and The Extreme Drop
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Brigs of Ayr
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Craig Tara
The beauty of the Scottish coast is in reach at Craig Tara, with rugged coastline to explore and idyllic beaches for miles. And with our exciting pool, Splashaway Bay and spectacular Lighthouse Harbour Adventure Village full of activities, you’ll never be stuck for something to do on the park.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
South Beach, Ayr
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- Owners' facilities
- The Bay Owners Club is a beautiful facility, just for owners. The lounge and bar area is the perfect place to meet other owners and the outstanding leisure area has a sauna, steam room, gym, spa bath and indoor pool.
- Splashaway Bay
- Splashaway Bay is one of the biggest indoor swimming pool complexes in Scotland. Swim, zoom down the flumes and slides, and make a splash with the water features. Got some energy left, head to the Adventure Village and do an activity or two.
- The Brigs of Ayr
- The Brigs of Ayr restaurant offers stunning sea views and an equally stunning selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. A perfect place for a meal or just for a couple of drinks with your family.
- Enjoy freshly cooked noodles, tasty toppings and sizzling sides, for a faster, fresher and tastier flavour of Asian cuisine.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Adventure Village
- This all-weather, state-of-the-art leisure facility is overflowing with new adventures. Adrenaline-fuelled activities include The Crazy Climber, and Adrena-Line, a multi-directional zip wire. Creative types will enjoy the Creative Studio; and there's a bar and an indoor crazy golf course too.
- Indoor Airspace
- Mini Sports and Junior Segways plus more no matter the weather
- NewVirtual Batting Pro
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- The Crazy Climber
- Take on the Crazy Climber and see how high you will ascend
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- The Drop and The Extreme Drop
- See if you're brave enough to take one giant leap
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.