Caravans for sale at Craig TaraAyr KA7 4LB
Why you'll love Craig Tara...
Craig Tara is one of our biggest parks offering some of Haven’s best facilities, which you can enjoy when you buy one of our caravans for sale at this stunning Scottish park. Incredible sea views, one of Scotland’s biggest indoor swimming pool complexes, a 9-hole golf course, an activity-filled Adventure Village and an owners-only gym and lounge are just a few of the many amazing amenities on offer. Please note: The golf course may not be open for the 2023 season.
Don't miss out!
Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE. Saving you thousands. And with competitive prices and a finance option available, there’s something for a wide range of budgets. Download a brochure to learn more about Craig Tara and holiday home availability.
What's at Craig Tara
Take a closer look at Craig Tara
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Craig Tara
Second pool flume
The Crazy Climber
Mini Aerial Adventure
The Drop and The Extreme Drop
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Brigs of Ayr
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Craig Tara
The beauty of the Scottish coast is in reach at Craig Tara, with rugged coastline to explore and idyllic beaches for miles. And with our exciting pool, Splashaway Bay and spectacular Lighthouse Harbour Adventure Village full of activities, you’ll never be stuck for something to do on the park.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
South Beach, Ayr
- Owners' facilities
- The Bay Owners Club is a beautiful facility, just for owners. The lounge and bar area is the perfect place to meet other owners and the outstanding leisure area has a sauna, steam room, gym, spa bath and indoor pool.
- Splashaway Bay
- Splashaway Bay is one of the biggest indoor swimming pool complexes in Scotland. Swim, zoom down the flumes and slides, and make a splash with the water features. Got some energy left, head to the Adventure Village and do an activity or two.
- NewSecond pool flume
- For 2022, we installed a new water flume slide, and for 2023, we've added another! Featuring special effects and coloured lights, it also has a timer to record your speed.
- Coming soonTube Slides
- New for 2023, this outdoor activity sees you riding an inflated ring down the park landscape - it's going to be a thrill!
- Coming soonNew park development - spaces available
- Craig Tara's popular Electric Brae community, situated on a prime position at the top of the park, is expanding in 2023. Spaces are limited! Get in touch with our team to find out more.
- The Brigs of Ayr
- The Brigs of Ayr restaurant offers stunning sea views and an equally stunning selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. A perfect place for a meal or just for a couple of drinks with your family.
- Enjoy freshly cooked noodles, tasty toppings and sizzling sides, for a faster, fresher and tastier flavour of Asian cuisine.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Adventure Village
- This all-weather, state-of-the-art leisure facility is overflowing with new adventures. Adrenaline-fuelled activities include The Crazy Climber, and Adrena-Line, a multi-directional zip wire. Creative types will enjoy the Creative Studio; and there's a bar and an indoor crazy golf course too.
- Indoor Airspace
- Mini Sports and Junior Segways plus more no matter the weather
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- The Crazy Climber
- Take on the Crazy Climber and see how high you will ascend
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- The Drop and The Extreme Drop
- See if you're brave enough to take one giant leap
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King® - coming for 2023, we're making way for even more guests and expanding the indoor seating
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Craig Tara?
Other parks nearby...
Amble down the sandy coastline, take in the views of the Firth of Forth Estuary and explore the history all around, all right from your own holiday home.
- Beach access
- Golf course
- The Boatie Blest
- Owners' Lounge
Survey the glorious surroundings from your clifftop-based holiday home overlooking the beauty of the bay and wide-open spaces.
- Beach access
- Walk to Berwick
- Owner facilities
Own a holiday home and take all the time you need to discover crags, castles and coastal views to savour around Haggerston Castle.
- Golf course
- Tower Bar
- Seven lakes
- Mini Aerial Adventure
Magnificent peaks and immense lakes, there’s adventure galore to be had in the Lake District, discover it every day from your Lakeland holiday home.
- Owners' facilities
- Activity lake
- Stunning on-park scenery
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Allhallows, Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Thorpe Park, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.