Greenacres Holiday ParkGwynedd LL49 9YF
Why you'll love Greenacres...
Variety is the order of the day at Greenacres. People young and old, big and little love our pool and the beautiful Blue Flag beach right alongside the park. Of course, there are all the Haven facilities we’re proud of, including our SplashZone and Mash and Barrel. The park also plays home to a modern Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, so get ready to be spellbound by magical, cosy corners one evening and huge productions the next. If you love nature, you’ll enjoy exploring the nature reserve in the sand dunes and of course, Snowdonia National Park is just around the corner.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
Accommodation at Greenacres
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Grass Head Creations
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Greenacres
You'll never be stuck for things to do at Greenacres. Action-packed activities on park compliment the stunning Snowdonia National Park nearby. You could spend a day on the Blue Flag beach alongside your accommodation or an afternoon splashing in our heated indoor pool. Don't forget to check out the Adventure Golf either.
Snowdonia National Park
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres indoor pool is on hand to provide guests with the splash and swim we associate so much with a great getaway. There’s a great toddler’s pool too.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of Greenacres' outdoor Splashzone which is open during the warmer months of the year
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Bungee Trampoline
- How high can you fly? Kids will love the aerial thrills of the bungee trampoline at Greenacres.
- NewAmusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewMake a Bear
- New for 2022, this creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
North Wales' beauty and charm await you at Hafan y Môr holiday park. Be awed by the dramatic Snowdonia mountains and history of nearby castles.
- Adventure Village
- Indoor pool
- Pwllheli Beach
It’s easy to fill your days with adventure at our Presthaven holiday park. Explore the woodland of Greenwood Forest and saunter down to the beach.
- Water fun
- Five miles of sand
- Mash and Barrel
Quay West holiday park is surrounded by the dramatic landscapes of South Wales where you can wind your way through the woodland to the beach.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Beach access
- Aerial Adventure
Marton Mere holiday park is perfectly situated to explore Blackpool’s top attractions, including the Pleasure Beach, nature reserve and award-winning beach.
- Indoor pool
- Nature reserve
- Lazy river
All you need to know
See everything that makes the staycation experience so special. We've put activities, entertainment, and food all in one place for you to explore.
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
The glorious mountains of Snowdonia National Park set the scene for your holiday home retreat at Greenacres.
Whatever tourer you choose to bring, Greenacres camping and touring park is the perfect spot to explore North Wales, from award-winning beach to Snowdonia National Park.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Find out everything you need to know about our new arrival and check-in process.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.