Why you'll love Burnham-on-Sea...
This picturesque park has two panoramic lakes. Spend an afternoon fishing or hire a pedalo for a spin and do some boating! Our indoor heated pool has a water flume, and our outdoor pool is perfect on warm summer days. Hire a kart to explore the park before enjoying a tasty meal in the Mash and Barrel or a takeaway from Papa Johns or Burger King®.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Burnham-on-Sea
Take a closer look at Burnham-on-Sea
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Burnham-on-Sea
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Outdoor Ranger activities
Coastal Sand Bottles
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Burnham-on-Sea
Pull on your swimwear and flip flops and head to the heated indoor pool to fly down the flume at Burnham-on-Sea. For a change of pace, just an hour’s drive away you’ll find local landmarks like Cheddar Gorge and Exmoor National Park waiting to be explored.
Speak to the Experience Team at the reception on park to get your exclusive family discount at a number of top attractions including Puxton Park, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Caves and Gorge, Weston Laser Quest and Imagination Fascination.
Wookey Hole Caves
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
Weston Laser Quest
Weston-super-Mare Main Beach
- The heated indoor pool is a lovely place to spend some time, with a slide and fun water features
- Walk to Burnham-on-Sea
- The town of Burnham-on-Sea contains what’s thought to be the world’s smallest pier, letting the scenery do the talking. It doesn’t disappoint! Take in the fresh sea air as you sample the view
- There’s entertainment on hand morning, noon and night at Burnham with a brilliant range of shows for all ages, and cashless arcades add a modern twist to a seaside favourite
- Fishing lakes
- There’s a coarse and match fishing lake for guests to pick from at Burnham. Simply bring your rod and licence and catch a wide range of species in the water
- Outdoor play area
- Perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Outdoor pool
- Catch some rays while splashing away in our wonderful outdoor pool.
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Mash and Barrel
- The signature restaurant in the Haven family, Mash and Barrel, makes a stellar appearance at Burnham, offering a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Papa Johns takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Sports court
- Have a kick around at your leisure, or practice your basketball skills
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Tennis court
- Play a few friendly sets on the tennis court and smash family time
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- NewClimbing Wall
- A mobile climbing wall is now open! Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights. (Similar facility shown).
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.