Why you'll love Quay West...
Our static caravans for sale at Quay West Holiday Park near Cardigan Bay in Wales offer a lifestyle combining all the fun of Haven’s facilities and entertainment with a relaxing location by the sea. Stroll to the dog-friendly beach, enjoy a woodland walk, or tackle the on-site Aerial Adventure and heated pools. There's even a welcoming Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, home to a whole host of shows.
Owners here have even been known to spot a dolphin or two from their holiday home!
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Quay West
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Quay West
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Quay West
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Quay West
NERF Training Camp
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips Van
Things to do near Quay West
You’ll never be bored with all the things to do at Quay West! We’ve got a heated indoor and outdoor pool, mini ten-pin bowling Crazy Golf and high-stakes fun with our Aerial Adventure course and Zip wire.
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
National Botanic Gardens of Wales
The Dinosaur Park
- Owners' facilities
- There's a multitude of private owners-only facilities at Quay West. The hub of the owners community is the Bay House Owners Lounge & Bar, and owners stay fit and healthy at the Health Suite which includes a sauna, steam room, spa bath and gym
- NewNew park development - secure your space
- The wonderful Milkwood Way community set in beautiful woodland is expanding by 5 pitches. Get in touch with our team to find out more.
- Beach access
- Enjoy the sprawling sands of Quay West's stunning beach, with wonderful views over New Quay town perched on the clifftop and the Irish Sea.
- New Quay Harbour
- You’ll see a magnificent scenic view of New Quay Harbour just a few steps from your accommodation, more than enough to challenge its more famous namesake!
- Indoor pool
- There’s always a weather-proof swimming option at Quay West’s indoor pool. There’s also a bubble pool and a paddling pool ideal for little ones
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Quay West for all generations. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- We're thrilled to open our doors and share this updated space, iconic shows and lots more entertainment with you.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewUpdated cashless arcade
- We've updated the family amusement arcade and adult gaming centre at Quay West to bring you more of your favourite games in a new environment. Purchase your Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop to enjoy our cashless arcade. We still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Quay West. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Cook's Fish & Chips Van
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from our Cook's van
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Outdoor pool
- The heated outdoor pool is brilliant for a dip, and is made complete by a SplashZone that’s great fun for all generations
- Aerial Adventure
- Take to the treetops for this thrilling aerial rope course course. Ready to feel the adrenaline rush?
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Steam Room
- Relax your muscles and unwind in our steam room.
- ExclusiveOwners' Spa Bath
- The warm, bubbly water massages your body and is perfect for easing muscular tension.
- ExclusiveOwners' Sauna
- Escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life in our sauna, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Quay West?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.