Caravans for sale at Quay WestSouth West Wales SA45 9SE
Why you'll love Quay West...
Our static caravans for sale at Quay West Holiday Park near Cardigan Bay in Wales offer a lifestyle combining all the fun of Haven’s facilities and entertainment with a relaxing location by the sea. Stroll to the dog-friendly beach, enjoy a woodland walk, or tackle the on-site Aerial Adventure and heated pools. Owners here have even been known to spot a dolphin or two from their holiday home!
What's at Quay West
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Quay West
New park development - secure your space
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Quay West
You’ll never be bored with all the things to do at Quay West! We’ve got a heated indoor and outdoor pool, mini ten-pin bowling Crazy Golf and high-stakes fun with our Aerial Adventure course and Zip wire.
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
National Botanic Gardens of Wales
Blue Lagoon Water Park
The Dinosaur Park
- Owners' facilities
- There's a multitude of private owners-only facilities at Quay West. The hub of the owners community is the Bay House Owners Lounge & Bar, and owners stay fit and healthy at the Health Suite which includes a sauna, steam room, spa bath and gym
- Coming soonNew park development - secure your space
- The wonderful Milkwood Way community set in beautiful woodland is expanding by 5 pitches. Get in touch with our team to find out more.
- Indoor pool
- There’s always a weather-proof swimming option at Quay West’s indoor pool. There’s also a bubble pool and a paddling pool ideal for little ones
- Beach access
- Enjoy the sprawling sands of Quay West's stunning beach, with wonderful views over New Quay town perched on the clifftop and the Irish Sea.
- New Quay Harbour
- You’ll see a magnificent scenic view of New Quay Harbour just a few steps from your accommodation, more than enough to challenge its more famous namesake!
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Quay West for all generations. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
- Coming soonArcade update
- We're updating the family amusement arcade at Quay West to bring you more of your favourite games in a new environment
- Coming soonRevamped ShowBar
- We can’t wait to open our doors and share our new space, iconic shows and lots more entertainment with you.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Quay West. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Outdoor pool
- The heated outdoor pool is brilliant for a dip, and is made complete by a SplashZone that’s great fun for all generations
- Aerial Adventure
- Take to the treetops for this thrilling aerial rope course course. Ready to feel the adrenaline rush?
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Steam Room
- Relax your muscles and unwind in our steam room.
- ExclusiveOwners' Spa Bath
- The warm, bubbly water massages your body and is perfect for easing muscular tension.
- ExclusiveOwners' Sauna
- Escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life in our sauna, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Quay West?
Other parks nearby...
Pembrokeshire National Park in one direction and quaint Tenby in another, a holiday home in Kiln Park means truly getting away from it all.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Harbwr Lights
- Close to Tenby
Wind your way down the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and dip into the crystal-clear waters right from your own holiday home at Lydstep Beach.
- The Manor House
- Bay views
- Indoor pool
- Park Rangers
There’s beauty and adventure to be found every way you look at Hafan y Môr from your holiday home, from the mountains to the coast.
- Indoor pool
- Owners' facilities
- Coast House Bar and Grill
This pretty caravan-owners only park in North Wales that sits on a stunning golden coastline is perfect for people that want a quiet escape from the stresses of life.
- Sea views
- Facilities nearby
- Beach nearby
- Owners lounge
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.