Why you'll love Kiln Park...
Caravan holidays at Kiln Park put you at the heart of one of Britain's favourite spots for a holiday at home. Pretty Pembrokeshire is a brilliant area for a Haven break, with historic Tenby and its Blue Flag beach only round the corner from us. Holidays here are packed with fun from water slides in the indoor and outdoor pools, plus a Crazy Golf course, ten-pin bowling lane and tennis court. Plus there's a Marina Bar and Stage venue to enjoy a range of entertainment in.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Kiln Park
Take a closer look at Kiln Park
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Kiln Park
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Make a Bear
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Coastal Sand Bottles
Food and drink
Costa Coffee Cart
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Kiln Park
There are a lot of things to do at Kiln Park! It's variety of facilities include two pools, tennis courts and a water slide. You'll also have access to the beautiful Blue Flag rated Tenby South Beach. After a day of fun, Harbwr Lights restaurant has lots of tasty dishes for everyone to fill up on.
Close to Tenby
Blue Flag Beach nearby
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- Marina Bar and Stage
- A modern and comfortable space hosting a full range of entertainment and events
- There are magnificent indoor and outdoor pools to splash and splosh in at Kiln Park. Both are heated, and topped off with water slides. There's also a mini SplashZone!
- Harbwr Lights
- Harbwr Lights is a smart, comfortable restaurant, serving a wide range of classics and family favourite dishes. Not hungry? Pop by and unwind with a hot or cold drink.
- There’s an array of entertainment on at Kiln Park during the day and evening in the brand-new Marina lounge and the FunWorks amusements arcade is a classic seaside treat. (Similar facility shown).
- Tennis court
- Play a few friendly sets on the tennis court and smash family time.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Crazy Golf
- Putt your way through a few rounds of crazy golf
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewBurger King
- Get your burger fix on park - Burger King new for 2023
- NewCosta Coffee Cart
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart opened on park in Summer 2023.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Marina Lounge
- The fabulous Marina Lounge provides even more space for entertainment (similar facility shown)
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
Most of the park is flat, but there are two accommodation areas at the top of hills.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, most of our 220-acre park is flat so is suitable for wheelchairs. Should you require one, wheelchairs can be hired from Pembrokeshire Frame on 01348 873034.
Access There is a disabled access to our reception plus a lift available to our main complex. Once in the complex, there's disabled access to all areas.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas close to either the main complex or reception and suitable for guests with disabilities include: Kittiwake, Rocky Park South and Giltir Court.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces at the main complex for those who need it.
Swimming pools There is a pool hoist available on request. The entrance to the pool is via some sloping steps with handrails either side. There's no disabled access into the outdoor pool.
Changing area There is a designated disabled toilet, changing area and shower. Our touring area also has a WC and shower for guests with disabilities.
Changing Places We have Changing Places on our park. These larger facilities include a changing bench and a hoist, designed to support people who need assistance. These are located within the main complex.
Access to sea/beach The park is adjacent to a Blue Flag Beach, available via a short walk.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.