Our caravans for sale at The Orchards make owning a relaxing holiday home just two hours from London a real possibility. Splash about with your family in the indoor pool, chill out in the owners-only leisure suite, take in the idyllic scenery, and visit your home-from-home as often as you like. The park just gets better and better, with a brand-new pitch development and new facilities this year.
Free 2023 site fees - when you buy a Haven holiday home at this park. Full terms and conditions
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at The Orchards
Take a closer look at The Orchards
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at The Orchards
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Food & drink venues
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near The Orchards
There’s plenty of things to do at The Orchards, from splashing about in the outdoor pool to strolling along the sea wall surrounding the park or down to the sand and pebble beach close by. The park has a variety of Nature Rockz activities to encourage outdoor exploration and learn new skills in a coastal location! These include Pond Dipping, Bug Hunt and Den Building.
Beth Chatto Gardens
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- Go for a splash or swim, whatever the weather at The Orchards in our lovely indoor pool, and our outdoor pool gives you the chance to top up your Vitamin D levels when the sun's out.
- Owner's leisure
- The owners-only health suite is a favourite with our owners, who like to be able to have regular detox and relaxation time. For maximum heath benefits, pop to the gym or have a swim in the pool, then rest in the bubble pool, sauna or steam room.
- Coastal location
- Our location on Brightlingsea Creek and Point Clear Bay is what makes the park so special and our owners make the most of the water by keeping boats at the Boat Yard or walking the sea walls. Kids love the beach and many a happy hour is spent there.
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts can head for both specimen and coarse fishing lakes in this corner of Essex. You'll be trying to catch carp (up to a whopping 30 pounds) and other types of fish, so sit back, relax and fish, fish, fish!
- Golf course
- Our 9-hole par 32 golf course is in a quiet area of the park, and is a beautiful spot to enjoy a round or two.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at The Orchards. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Owners' Lounge
- A quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and chat to your fellow owners, while the kids let off steam outdoors in the play area.
- Play areas
- With four separate play areas alongside an all-weather sports court, The Orchards is great place for the kids to get away, play some sport and stretch the legs
- Lake views
- Relax on the deck with tranquil views of the lake
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Outdoor pool
- Nothing says summer like splashing away under the sun in our outdoor pool
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Fishing lake
- Enjoy a day fishing on our one-acre lake trying to catch bream, carp, perch and trench
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- NewNew pitches now available
- Our new pitches at The Orchards offer an ideal mix of convenience and escape. They're filling up quickly, so get in touch to find out more!
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- NewMake a Bear
- New for 2022, this creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Outdoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.