Why you'll love The Orchards...
Our caravans for sale at The Orchards make owning a relaxing holiday home just two hours from London a real possibility. Splash about with your family in the indoor or outdoor pool, chill out in the owners-only leisure suite, take in the idyllic scenery, and visit your home-from-home as often as you like.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at The Orchards
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at The Orchards
Take a closer look at The Orchards
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at The Orchards
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at The Orchards
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Food & drink venues
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near The Orchards
There’s plenty of things to do at The Orchards, from splashing about in the outdoor pool to strolling along the sea wall surrounding the park or down to the sand and pebble beach close by. The park has a variety of Nature Rockz activities to encourage outdoor exploration and learn new skills in a coastal location! These include Pond Dipping, Bug Hunt and Den Building.
Beth Chatto Gardens
- Go for a splash or swim, whatever the weather at The Orchards in our lovely indoor pool, and our outdoor pool gives you the chance to top up your Vitamin D levels when the sun's out.
- Owner's leisure
- The owners-only health suite is a favourite with our owners, who like to be able to have regular detox and relaxation time. For maximum heath benefits, pop to the gym or have a swim in the pool, then rest in the bubble pool, sauna or steam room.
- Coastal location
- Our location on Brightlingsea Creek and Point Clear Bay is what makes the park so special and our owners make the most of the water by keeping boats at the Boat Yard or walking the sea walls. Kids love the beach and many a happy hour is spent there.
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts can head for both specimen and coarse fishing lakes in this corner of Essex. You'll be trying to catch carp (up to a whopping 30 pounds) and other types of fish, so sit back, relax and fish, fish, fish!
- Golf course
- Our 9-hole par 32 golf course is in a quiet area of the park, and is a beautiful spot to enjoy a round or two.
- Food & drink venues
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner to relaxing afternoon drinks - you're covered
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at The Orchards. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Owners' Lounge
- A quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and chat to your fellow owners, while the kids let off steam outdoors in the play area.
- Play areas
- With four separate play areas alongside an all-weather sports court, The Orchards is great place for the kids to get away, play some sport and stretch the legs
- Lake views
- Relax on the deck with tranquil views of the lake
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Outdoor pool
- Nothing says summer like splashing away under the sun in our outdoor pool
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Amusement arcade
- Our amusement arcade is full of fun for all the family
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- NewBurger King® Pod
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items from our Burger King® "walk-through" Pod
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Papa Johns takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Fishing lake
- Enjoy a day fishing on our one-acre lake trying to catch bream, carp, perch and trench
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- NewNew pitches now available
- Our new pitches at The Orchards offer an ideal mix of convenience and escape. They're filling up quickly, so get in touch to find out more!
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Outdoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at The Orchards?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Kent Coast (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches) on Arran View pitches 1-100 only, Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, The Orchards, Cleethorpes Beach, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Weymouth Bay.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^Pre-owned holiday homes from £19,995
Holiday home price is based on a pre-owned holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023 excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garreg Wen, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seton Sands and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.