Marton Mere TouringLancashire FY4 4XN
Why you'll love Marton Mere...
Blackpool is a bastion of the British seaside, and you’ll be round the corner if you stay at Marton Mere. Touring here is an absolute pleasure, with 84 pitches ready to welcome you. Park up here and you will be just minutes away from the famous beach and tower. A walk along the pier is a must too! The park’s immediate vicinity couldn’t be more peaceful, with it named after a nature reserve that conveniently sits just to the north.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Marton Mere
Take a closer look at Marton Mere
- No toilet tents permitted
- No tents permitted
- Pup tents not permitted
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
Accommodation at Marton Mere
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Marton Mere
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Marton Mere
Ideally positioned for a classic trip to the seaside, Marton Mere is a brilliant place to base yourself if you’re keen to discover Blackpool. The park is a lot more than just its location though, and this is illustrated by the vast array of things to do just steps from your pitch. Bringing the little ones? Check out our creative studio.
SEA LIFE Blackpool
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Indoor pool
- Splash around in our heated indoor pool
- Unlock all sorts of Entertainment at Marton Mere with pop-up shows, bingo and sing-along. All of which are constant favourites with guests and owners of all ages.
- Lazy river
- Take a whirl on the lazy river and watch the clouds drift by
- Outdoor SplashZone
- An outdoor SplashZone joins the Space Bowl flume and lazy river here, giving you lots of ways to cool down in the summer
- Space Bowl flume
- It's giggles galore as the you spin around the bowl and then plop out of the middle into the water
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant offers a delicious and extensive selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, a wide selection of hot and cold dishes plus exclusive themed-menu nights!
- Outdoor play areas
- There’s a brilliant couple of outdoor play areas for younger guests to stretch their legs and conquer whilst on their seaside staycation at Marton Mere
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Top notch facilities
- Stay fresh using the super clean, accessible showers and WCs in our spacious touring block
- Spacious touring area
- You'll find all you need for a comfy stay in our spacious touring area, and it's just a 5-minutes' walk to the fun at the main park facilities
- Creative Studio
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewClimbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- NewMake a Bear
- New for 2022, this creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Coming soonPapa John's
- You'll soon be able to enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
Other parks nearby...
Great heights and depths, an escape to the Lake District will inspire you everyday when you park or pitch up at Lakeland’s touring and camping park.
- Burger King
- Activity lake
Launch right into your holiday from our Presthaven camping and touring park with castles, caves and coast all within a short distance.
- Water fun
- Five miles of sand
- Mash and Barrel
Whatever tourer you choose to bring, Greenacres camping and touring park is the perfect spot to explore North Wales, from award-winning beach to Snowdonia National Park.
- Indoor pool
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Beach access
- Outdoor SplashZone
Parking up or pitching up? Get down to Hafan y Môr camping and touring park with stunning coastline views, sandy bays and beautiful villages all around.
- Indoor pool
- Adventure Village
- Coast House Bar and Grill
- Beach nearby
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
Like our accommodation? A holiday at Marton Mare isn’t only about the surroundings. Take a peak at our Platinum Caravans complete with some stunning decking.
Your holiday home at Marton Mere plays host to lots of top attractions, lush beaches, and countryside strolls.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Find out more about which parks can house tents, tourers, trailer tents and motorhomes with our handy guide.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park