Why you'll love Rockley Park...
Rockley Park is tucked away in a beautiful area at the mouth of the Rock Lea River. This delightful part of Dorset is just a stone's throw from Poole and its beautiful harbour, making this a real place of maritime magnificence.
There's plenty to do on park too. Challenge the family to a game of Crazy Golf followed by lunch at the Mash and Barrel restaurant. There are indoor and outdoor pools and an amazing entertainment line-up day and night to enjoy as well.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Rockley Park
Take a closer look at Rockley Park
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Glamp to your heart’s content
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Rockley Park
Take a long stroll around Ham Common nature reserve, it’s just next door! The park has an adjoining beach, lake and woodland to explore, plus our Nature Rockz rangers can show you some of the bugs and wildlife it’s home to. Enjoy two heated swimming pools, an outdoor flume and Climbing Wall.
Harbour and Quay
- Rockley Park’s indoor swimming pool features a water slide that keeps guests entertained for days. There’s also a heated outdoor option for when the sun is shining. Please note, the mini SplashZone is closed until further notice.
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Outdoor pool
- Splash about under the sun in our outdoor pool
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park or on Ham Common Nature Reserve next door
- Multi sports court
- Get active with thrills and spills on our multi sports court
- A whole host of entertainment is unlocked on a break at Rockley Park. Exclusive music, quizzes, arcades and even scientific experiments keep everyone entertained
- Water sports
- For thrills and spills fun look no further than the water sports centre run by Rockley Watersports.
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three outdoor spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Climbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
Although most areas on the park are flat, there may be a hill on entry to that area.
Purbeck View, Arne View, Sunset View, Parts of Orchard Bank, Central Park are flat and are suitable for wheelchairs. In the rest of the park, there are areas where it's hilly.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, some areas of the park are wheelchair friendly. Wheelchairs can be hired from the Red Cross at redcross.org.uk or on 01202 699453.
Access There's disabled access to our reception and main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 8-12 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Accommodation areas that are flat and suitable for guests with disabilities include Purbeck View, Arne View, Sunset View, parts of Orchard Bank and Central Park. All adapted units are on a flat area.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex and the beach for those who need them.
Swimming pools A portable pool hoist is available for both indoor and outdoor pool. There are gradual sloping steps with very shallow entrance to the indoor pool. There are ladder-style steps to the outdoor pool.
Changing area There are limited disabled changing rooms and toilets available.
Access to sea/beach There's a small beach on park, but is downhill from most of the park, which may affect guests and owners who struggle with access so it's advisable to drive down to the beach. The main beach in the area is at Sandbanks.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.