Why you'll love Hafan y Môr...
Hafan y Môr Holiday Park is one of our biggest – and every inch is filled with family fun. Work your way around all the activities in the Dragon Lakes Adventure Village or hit Splashaway Bay, the pool complex is filled with a four lane slide, water features and flumes. Our caravan holidays at Hafan y Môr are perfect for a break with under 5s thanks to our selection of tot-friendly activities, multiple play areas and a toddler pool.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Hafan y Môr
Take a closer look at Hafan y Mor
Take a virtual tour of the Aerial Adventure at Hafan y Mor
Take a virtual tour of the Creative Studio at Hafan y Mor
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Awesome apartments waiting for you
What's new and coming soon at Hafan y Môr
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Food and drink
Coast House Bar and Grill
The Pizza Deck
HMS Glendower Pub
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Hafan y Môr
Our park is jam-packed full of facilities for your fun and convenience. Our lovely pools and outdoor play areas will keep you entertained just steps from your accommodation. The breath-taking Snowdonia mountains are also within reach. Hafan y Môr has had a restaurant refresh! The tasty options now include The Coast House and Cakery, perfect for a delicious dinner followed by a huge slice of cake!
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
Snowdonia National Park
- Adventure Village
- The Adventure Village is bursting with first-time experiences. There’s 4x4 Off-roaders, an Aerial Adventure, The Jump, Segways and much, much more.
- Indoor pool
- This incredible indoor pool has guests making memories that last a lifetime. There’s a lazy river, 4 lane water slide, buckets and lanes for a proper swim.
- Guests love the two entertainment venues at Hafan y Mor. The Cove is a brilliant space for your enjoyment, the Broadwalk has awesome arcades, and there are shows galore throughout
- Coast House Bar and Grill
- The Coast House is a restaurant concept that revolutionises the dining experience at Haven. Part of a £100m update across our parks this venue brings brings multiple foodie options under one roof.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- One of our biggest parks
- Hafan y Môr is one of the largest parks in the Haven family, with unrivalled variety providing something every generation, taste and budget in this pretty part of North Wales
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches.
- The Pizza Deck
- Enjoy a freshly-cooked pizza with a wide choice of delicious ingredients at The Pizza Deck.
- The Cakery
- Indulge your sweet tooth and enjoy a delicious slice of cake at The Cakery. The hard bit is deciding on which flavour to pick - we have a wide selection!
- Perfect for under 5s
- Hafan y Mor is the perfect place for guests under five, with a great beach on the park for sandcastle creating, indoor soft play, lots of open space to run around, shallow and fun water areas in the pool and a range of fantastic activities and entertainment for little ones to enjoy
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- HMS Glendower Pub
- Sit back after a busy day with fun-filled activities and enjoy a well deserved drink or two at the HMS Glendower.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewTank Off-roaders
- See what it feels like to drive a tank and enjoy the views from our off-roading course
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones in Hafan's Creative Studio
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is situated on a coastal plain and most holiday homes are on flat terrain with some very gently sloping areas.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Our relatively flat 540-acre park is wheelchair friendly. There's a bridge connecting two sections of the park and the south side of the park is the hilliest but should not cause any issues. Should you need to hire a wheelchair please call Byw Bywyd (Living Life) on 01286 830101.
Access We have both step and ramp access to our Reception. There is sloped access to all levels to all areas in our main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 15-20 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas suitable for guests with disabilities include: Heron’s Point, Harlech View and Cambrian Park. These are located near to The Coast House, beach and Adventure village. Afon Gardens and Snowdonia View are located near the main Reception, shop, swimming pool and The Cove.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pools We have a sloped stepped entrance into the pool with one hand rail to the side. There's a wave machine with a beach-style entrance. There's hoist access into one pool.
Changing area There's a designated disabled toilet, changing area and shower with bench.
Access to sea/beach There is sloped entrance to a small beach along a coastal path and a step at the end, so wheelchair and pushchair users will require assistance.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.