Why you'll love Hopton...
Hopton is a heavenly place to escape to on the Norfolk coast. Direct beach access, one pool with water slides and palm tree fountains and a second simple pool for a relaxed swim, plus a family amusement centre and Inflatable Arena makes the park an amazing place to treat the family. There is everything you need for a seaside staycation, including a Cook’s fish and chips takeaway, a modern Marina Lounge entertainment venue, sizeable supermarket and a packed activity schedule.
Start planning your Great British break
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Hopton
Covered outdoor pool
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Covered outdoor pool
Nine-hole golf course
NERF Training Camp
Make a Bear
Grass Head Creations
Food and drink
The Garden House
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Hopton
Some of the many things to do at Hopton Holiday Village include the epic SplashZone indoor pool, jaw-dropping events arena, The Marina Bar and Stage and of course the gorgeous beach directly accessible from the park. Take a short drive to Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park for fairground fun or hire a boat and explore the tranquil Norfolk Broads.
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
Sea Life Centre
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
- There’s enticing entertainment throughout the day for guests at the Marina Bar and Stage, and the Oodles family amusements is another centre of fun
- Sea views
- At Hopton, you'll have a stunning view of the Norfolk coastline in one of the easternmost parts of England
- The Garden House
- The Garden House offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks. Our restaurant and outside patio area are dog-friendly.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Get your little ones swinging and leaping on their own-sized Aerial Adventure. At just 1m off the ground you can walk the course next to them to give them extra encouragement.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Oodles amusement arcade
- No Great British seaside break is complete without a family trip to the arcade and Oodles is full of fun, whatever the weather, for all the family.
- Soft play
- Little ones will love running around in our soft play area
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- NewPapa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park, or from the comfort of your caravan!
- NewCovered outdoor pool
- We've added a roof to the existing outdoor pool to expand our year-round swimming availability. Accessible from the indoor pool, the cover is fitted with high glass windows, adding heaps of natural light.
- Indoor pool
- Whether you’re passionate about the pool or just ready to cool off, guests have an indoor space with a fantastic flume
- Nine-hole golf course
- Time to tee off on our nine-hole golf course. There are some challenging holes with tree lines, water hazards and bunkers. Perfect for all abilities, you're welcome to bring your own clubs or use ours.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open. Get ready to bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- Outdoor play area
- We have a few outdoor play areas dotted around the park, perfect for entertaining your little ones,
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Aqua Inflatable
- Come and make a splash at our Aqua Inflatable session where our large inflatable provides lots of giggles.
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is a mix of flat and slightly hilly areas.
The flat areas are: Thurlton, Conifer Court, The Green, The Links, Greenways, Beachfield, Fairways and Troon.
The areas with a slight incline are: Bankside, Waterways, Mentmore and Shorefield.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Our medium sized park is wheelchair friendly. Wheelchairs can be hired from East Coast Mobility at eastcoastmobility.co.uk or by calling 01502 514500, or Red Cross on 08448 718000.
Access There is an automatic door on Owner Service entrance with access to Reception and double doors throughout with disabled access. There is ramp access to the main ShowBar and Garden House.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Greenways is an accommodation area suitable for guests with disabilities.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pools A hoist is available and our lifeguards are trained to help guests. Steps leading into the pool are in a sloping style. There's no disabled access for outdoor pool.
Changing area There is a shower and changing room with a bench for disabled guests.
Access to sea/beach There's slope access to the beach which is direct from our park. The access point at Shorefield is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.