Buying one of our static caravans for sale at Doniford Bay bags you a holiday home right on the Somerset coast, with stunning clifftop views over the Quantock Hills. This tranquil retreat is dog friendly – right down to the beach which you can access directly from the park. And with the heated indoor and outdoor pools, slides, crazy golf and more, your family will want to join you here for every holiday.
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Doniford Bay
Take a closer look at Doniford Bay
Exclusively for owners
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Café Bar and Grill
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Doniford Bay
Hit the 4-lane water slide or head to the live lounge to catch a show. There’s plenty of action-packed activities like the Zip Wire and Archery Coaching to enjoy and some beautiful scenery and landmarks in the local area to explore.
A rural escape
Blue Anchor West Beach
West Somerset Steam Railway
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- The indoor pool has a paddling pool for the little ones, and plenty of space for the bigger ones. The outdoor pool and multi-lane water slide are other options too.
- Café Bar and Grill
- The Café Bar and Grill is the place to be at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a lovely alfresco terrace option for outdoor dining and drinks.
- There’s entertainment in the daytime and evening at Doniford Bay, and a FunWorks amusements arcade is a hub of traditional seaside favourites
- Owners' Lounge
- Where our owners spend time with other owners and have a drink and a chat. It's also the home for many of our owner-only events
- Lake view
- Relax beside the calm still waters of our beautiful lake
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- This year has flown by, so make sure you join us as we close the season with this fantastic farewell party.