Caravans for sale at Doniford BaySomerset TA23 0TJ
Why you'll love Doniford Bay...
Buying one of our static caravans for sale at Doniford Bay bags you a holiday home right on the Somerset coast, with stunning clifftop views over the Quantock Hills. This tranquil retreat is dog friendly – right down to the beach which you can access directly from the park. And with the heated indoor and outdoor pools, slides, crazy golf and more, your family will want to join you here for every holiday.
What's at Doniford Bay
Take a closer look at Doniford Bay
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Doniford Bay
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Café Bar and Grill
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Doniford Bay
Hit the 4-lane water slide or head to the live lounge to catch a show. There’s plenty of action-packed activities like the Zip Wire and Archery Coaching to enjoy and some beautiful scenery and landmarks in the local area to explore.
A rural escape
Blue Anchor West Beach
West Somerset Steam Railway
Cheddar Caves and Gorge
- The indoor pool has a paddling pool for the little ones, and plenty of space for the bigger ones. The outdoor pool and multi-lane water slide are other options too.
- Café Bar and Grill
- The Café Bar and Grill is the place to be at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a lovely alfresco terrace option for outdoor dining and drinks.
- There’s entertainment in the daytime and evening at Doniford Bay, and a FunWorks amusements arcade is a hub of traditional seaside favourites
- Owners' Lounge
- Where our owners spend time with other owners and have a drink and a chat. It's also the home for many of our owner-only events
- Lake view
- Relax beside the calm still waters of our beautiful lake
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Doniford Bay?
Other parks nearby...
From your own holiday home located in the enchanting Somerset you can easily take in the wonderful scenery, ramble through the wide-open spaces.
- Fishing lakes
- Mash and Barrel
- New park development - secure your space
From your own holiday home at Devon Cliffs, you’ll be afforded beautiful vistas of sandstone cliffs and beaches plus lots of top attractions.
- Heated pools
- Coastal path
- Owners facilities
- Food and drink
A holiday home in Weymouth Bay provides the perfect place to launch the holiday you deserve with dazzling beaches nearby and gorgeous meadows.
- Indoor Pool
- Beach nearby
- Adventure Village
When you own your own holiday home in Littlesea, you’ll be inspired by the views and endless activities on a daily basis!
- Coastal walks
- Stunning views
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.