Why you'll love Seton Sands...
Spectacular views combine with leafy surroundings to make a touring stay at Seton Sands nothing short of idyllic. You’re in a great location here, with the scenic Scottish countryside providing a backdrop that makes it hard to believe you are only half an hour away from historic Edinburgh. 40 pitches welcome tourers and motorhomes in a quiet area of the park just a 5-minute walk from all the main facilities. Glorious views of the Firth of Forth can be enjoyed without moving a muscle.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Seton Sands
Take a closer look at Seton Sands
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Pup tents not permitted
Accommodation at Seton Sands
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Seton Sands
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Outdoor Ranger activities
Pic and Bobble Pottery
Food and drink
The Boatie Blest
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Seton Sands
Where else can you play a round of golf, go for a splash in the pool*, walk an adventure trail and ride a Segway in one day? Seton Sands is all about variety, on and off the park. Whatever you decide to do during the day, take time out to admire the spectacular view of the Firth of Forth, completed the incredible Forth Railway Bridge- a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
*Throughout March, only the lane pool and slide will be open. The fun pool with toddler section, paddling area and tipping bucket will be closed.
National Museum of Flight
- Golf course
- Head for the fairway and hit some spectacular shots that match the stunning scenery surrounding this nine-hole links course.
- Indoor pool
- There are two heated indoor swimming pools within the pool complex at Seton Sands, and both are equally suitable for a little splash or a bit of a workout in the water
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- The ShowBar is place to be for all things entertainment throughout the day and evening, with an awesome arcade alongside it. You won’t be short of laughs in this corner of Scotland!
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- The Boatie Blest
- This restaurant serves up delicious dishes throughout the day. The Bloatie Blest is also blessed with a great terrace, a perfect place to enjoy a meal or refreshing drink with friends and family.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby there's areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Trim Trail
- Work on your fitness surrounded by beautiful nature on the Trim Trail
- Outdoor play area
- Perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Touring area
- You'll find all you need for a comfy stay in our touring area. It's situated at the top of the park and the best views of the coast and park are a stone's throw away
- Wash block
- Our heated shower block is conveniently located for you to freshen up. There are two family rooms, baby changing facilities as well as accessible showers and W/C
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.