Why you'll love Greenacres...
The caravans for sale at Greenacres unlock a whole world of endless holidays to what has to be one of the most beautiful areas of Britain. Situated on the west Wales coast, Greenacres spectacularly overlooks Ceredigion Bay, which is a matter of steps from our owners’ pitches. You can truly get away from it all here: there's a modern Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, and with an outdoor pool, lounge and gym for the exclusive use of owners, you’ll have your own place and the fantastic facilities to complement it. Owners here can also use the facilities at smaller sister park Cardigan View.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Greenacres
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Greenacres
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Spacious and beautifully designed with luxury interiors
Exclusively for owners
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Things to do near Greenacres
You'll never be stuck for things to do at Greenacres. Action-packed activities on park compliment the stunning Snowdonia National Park nearby. You could spend a day on the Blue Flag beach alongside your accommodation or an afternoon splashing in our heated indoor pool. Don't forget to check out the Adventure Golf either.
Snowdonia National Park
18-hole golf course
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
- Beach access
- This stunning stretch of sand is quite literally the closest neighbour of Greenacres, giving views for miles that include the epic Snowdonia National Park
- Coastal walks
- Greenacres is set nicely on the North Wales Coast Path, the perfect place to stretch your legs and explore the breath-taking bay in this underrated corner of the country.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres' indoor pool has all you need to make a splash or enjoy a gentle swim, and there’s a separate shallow pool too, perfect for little ones
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Amusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks. We also offer designated dog-friendly areas inside.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' outdoor pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Greenacres?
Other parks nearby...
Let2own - make no site fee payments until 2031
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
‘Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031’ is available at 33 Haven parks excluding Burnham, Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Lydstep Beach, Riviere Sands and Seaview. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance.
“Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home (or equivalent or superior grade for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2031” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £585.00 (includes purchasing discount of £45) and monthly letting income of £803.67. The monthly difference equates to £218.67, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2024 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited (t/a Haven). Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. We may receive commission from the finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them.