Why you'll love Greenacres...
The caravans for sale at Greenacres unlock a whole world of endless holidays to what has to be one of the most beautiful areas of Britain. Situated on the west Wales coast, Greenacres spectacularly overlooks Ceredigion Bay, which is a matter of steps from our owners’ pitches. You can truly get away from it all here: there's a modern Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, and with an outdoor pool, lounge and gym for the exclusive use of owners, you’ll have your own place and the fantastic facilities to complement it. Owners here can also use the facilities at smaller sister park Cardigan View.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Greenacres
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Greenacres
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Greenacres
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Grass Head Creations
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Things to do near Greenacres
You'll never be stuck for things to do at Greenacres. Action-packed activities on park compliment the stunning Snowdonia National Park nearby. You could spend a day on the Blue Flag beach alongside your accommodation or an afternoon splashing in our heated indoor pool. Don't forget to check out the Adventure Golf either.
Snowdonia National Park
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Owners' facilities
- Mix with fellow owners at the Owners' Lounge, the owners-only outdoor pool or gym.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks. We also offer designated dog-friendly areas inside.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres' indoor pool has all you need to make a splash or enjoy a gentle swim, and there’s a separate shallow pool too, perfect for little ones
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewAmusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Outdoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Greenacres?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.