Why you'll love Rockley Park...
Lovers of an active lifestyle will love the activities available at Rockley Park. Speak to one of our fantastic park team about our caravans for sale at Rockley Park and they will tell you all about the amazing facilities on-site including indoor and outdoor pools, watersports centre and owners-exclusive gym, steam room, pool, spa-bath and lounge.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Rockley Park
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Rockley Park
Take a closer look at Rockley Park
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Rockley Park
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Rockley Park
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Food & drink venues
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Rockley Park
Take a long stroll around Ham Common nature reserve, it’s just next door! The park has an adjoining beach, lake and woodland to explore, plus our Nature Rockz rangers can show you some of the bugs and wildlife it’s home to. Enjoy two heated swimming pools, an outdoor flume and Climbing Wall.
Harbour and Quay
- Owner facilities
- There's lots of private space for owners to relax in and enjoy: owners-only outdoor pool with bubble pool area, a steam room, sauna and gym. The Tides Club is home to our owners-events and the place to meet other owners.
- Water sports
- For thrills and spills fun look no further than the water sports centre run by Rockley Watersports.
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park or on Ham Common Nature Reserve next door
- Rockley Park’s indoor pool is lovely and has a little slide great for the grandkids. There’s also a heated outdoor pool too.
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Dip into a whole host of music, quizzes and live performances from an amazing variety of visiting acts
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three outdoor spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Food & drink venues
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner to relaxing afternoon drinks - you're covered
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Climbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Outdoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Steam Room
- Relax your muscles and unwind in our steam room.
- ExclusiveOwners' Spa Bath
- The warm, bubbly water massages your body and is perfect for easing muscular tension.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Rockley Park?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.