Why you'll love Rockley Park...
Lovers of an active lifestyle will love the activities available at Rockley Park. Speak to one of our fantastic park team about our caravans for sale at Rockley Park and they will tell you all about the amazing facilities on-site including indoor and outdoor pools, watersports centre and owners-exclusive gym, steam room, pool, spa bath and lounge.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Rockley Park
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across Rockley Park
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Spacious and beautifully designed with luxury interiors
Exclusively for owners
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Rockley Park
Take a long stroll around Ham Common nature reserve, it’s just next door! The park has an adjoining beach, lake and woodland to explore, plus our Nature Rockz rangers can show you some of the bugs and wildlife it’s home to. Enjoy two heated swimming pools, an outdoor flume and Climbing Wall.
Sandbanks Beach nearby
Harbour and Quay
- Water sports
- For thrills and spills fun look no further than the water sports centre run by Rockley Watersports.
- Wonderful walks
- No matter what the weather, a scenic stroll is a tonic at Rockley Park and there's gorgeous routes to walk around the park and further afield.
- Beach access
- The beach at Rockley Park is a great spot to watch the boats go to and fro, and of course, make epic sandcastles.
- Indoor pool
- Rockley Park’s indoor swimming pool is warm and welcoming and the fun slide and water sprays will keep the kids entertained.
- Outdoor pool
- There’s a heated outdoor pool option during the warmer months.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Superb holiday home areas
- You're never to far from the facilities or the beach at Rockley Park and there are a multitude of quiet and tranquil spots on the park if you want a total escape from everything.
- Dip into a whole host of music, quizzes and live performances from an amazing variety of visiting acts.
- Outdoor play areas
- There are four outdoor spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from slides and swings that little ones will absolutely love.
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last. Who will be the crazy golf champion?
- Climbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- Tennis court
- When you have a court on your doorstep, it's easy to play and improve your game.
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Nisa Local
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' outdoor pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated outdoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' steam room
- Relax your body and mind and unwind in our steam room.
- ExclusiveOwners' spa bath
- The bubbles will soothe your body and mind in the outdoor, owners-only spa bath.
- ExclusiveOwners' sauna
- It's easy to relax as the heat of the sauna envelops you in a warm hug.
- ExclusiveOwners' gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Rockley Park?
Other parks nearby...
Let2offset - make no site fee payments until 2031
Let2offset is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
‘Make no site fee payments when using Let2offset until 2031’ is available at 33 Haven parks excluding Burnham, Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Lydstep Beach, Riviere Sands and Seaview. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance.
“Make no site fee payments when using Let2offset until 2031” is applicable to new and existing customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2offset contract. It is not applicable to private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home (or equivalent or superior grade for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2offset until 2031” operates under Let2offset is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £585.00 (includes purchasing discount of £45) and monthly letting income of £803.67. The monthly difference equates to £218.67, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2024 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2offset it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited (t/a Haven). Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. We may receive commission from the finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them.