Why our owners love Rockley Park...
Lovers of an active lifestyle will love the activities available at Rockley Park. Speak to one of our fantastic park team about our caravans for sale at Rockley Park and they will tell you all about the amazing facilities on-site including indoor and outdoor pools, watersports centre and owners-exclusive gym, steam room, pool, spa-bath and lounge.
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Rockley Park
Take a closer look at Rockley Park
Exclusively for owners
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Food & drink venues
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Rockley Park
Take a long stroll around Ham Common nature reserve, it’s just next door! The park has an adjoining beach, lake and woodland to explore, plus our Nature Rockz rangers can show you some of the bugs and wildlife it’s home to. Enjoy two heated swimming pools, an outdoor flume and Climbing Wall.
Harbour and Quay
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- Owner facilities
- There's lots of private space for owners to relax in and enjoy: owners-only outdoor pool with bubble pool area, a steam room, sauna and gym. The Tides Club is home to our owners-events and the place to meet other owners.
- Water sports
- For thrills and spills fun look no further than the water sports centre run by Rockley Watersports.
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park or on Ham Common Nature Reserve next door
- Rockley Park’s indoor pool is lovely and has a little slide great for the grandkids. There’s also a heated outdoor pool too.
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Dip into a whole host of music, quizzes and live performances from an amazing variety of visiting acts
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three outdoor spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- NewClimbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Outdoor Pool
- Our heated outdoor pool is great for splashing around during the summer months.
- ExclusiveOwners' Steam Room
- Relax your muscles and unwind in our steam room.
- ExclusiveOwners' Spa Bath
- The warm, bubbly water massages your body and is perfect for easing muscular tension.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.