Caravans for sale at PresthavenNorth Wales LL19 9TT
Why you'll love Presthaven...
Buying one of our caravans for sale at Presthaven will give you the keys to access and enjoy the many facilities and activities that our holiday homeowners at this stunning North Wales park absolutely love. An indoor swimming pool complex, a variety of eating options, a huge programme of owners’ activities, an owners-exclusive lounge and beach access just moments from your front door – what's not to love?
What's at Presthaven
Take a closer look at Presthaven
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Presthaven
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Costa Coffee Cart
Mash and Barrel
Things to do near Presthaven
Float along the lazy river or splash about in the heated indoor and outdoor pools. Try Target Shooting at the indoor SportsDrome or test your nerve on our Aerial Adventure course then take a relaxing stroll as you walk to Point of Ayr Lighthouse. This pretty park in North Wales has plenty to do.
Access to beach flats
Offa's Dyke Path
Great Orme Mines
- When you feel like being entertained, the Live Lounge entertainment venue is there for you, with a full programme of shows, quizzes and visiting acts for variety.
- Water fun
- Presthaven’s heated indoor pool is ideal for a splash or swim, and the water flume will leave the kids wanting another go!
- Owners' Lounge
- A quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and chat to your fellow owners.
- Coming soonCosta Coffee Cart
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart arrives Spring 2023.
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Presthaven. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Climbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Presthaven?
Other parks nearby...
Your holiday home at Marton Mere plays host to lots of top attractions, lush beaches, and countryside strolls.
- Owners' Lounge
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Nature reserve
- Dogs welcome
This pretty caravan-owners only park in North Wales that sits on a stunning golden coastline is perfect for people that want a quiet escape from the stresses of life.
- Sea views
- Facilities nearby
- Beach nearby
- Owners lounge
Perched between a stunning coastline and a breathtaking mountain range, this caravan owners-only park is a perfect base for exploring the natural wonders of North Wales.
- Sauna and Gym
- Beach access
- Indoor pool
- Facilities nearby
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.