Why you'll love Skegness...
Static caravans for sale are available at our brand-new Skegness Holiday Park. As an owner at our newest park, you can now enjoy the incredible new facilities that have opened this year following a multi-million pound park transformation.
Buy a static caravan for sale at Skegness and enjoy a state-of-the-art entertainment complex, a fantastic new restaurant, a host of new family-favourite takeaway options and more.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Skegness
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Skegness
General Manager Luke shows us round Skegness Holiday Park
Take a virtual tour of the brand new arcade at Skegness
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Skegness
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
What's new and coming soon at Skegness
Marina Bar and Stage
NERF Training Camp
New Activitots sports activities
Food and drink
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Skegness
- NewOutdoor Piazza & Stage
- The new outdoor Piazza is the hub of the park and the perfect spot for entertainment.
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- We've added a state-of-the-art new Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue featuring a stage and multiple screens to truly showcase the amazing acts that make Haven's entertainment so special.
- Indoor pool
- Make a splash whatever the weather with our heated indoor pool.
- NewNew restaurant
- Visit our brand-new restaurant, The Richmond Arms, for a menu brimming with fantastic dishes and a varied selection of hot and cold beverages.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! They can walk around the outside park grounds, and there's plenty of wonderful walking spots near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- NewPapa Johns
- Open now! You can enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park, made to order using fresh, hand-tossed dough and prepared with all your favourite toppings.
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you in our entertainment venue.
- Amusement arcade
- From classic coin machines to all singing and dancing video games, there's lots to enjoy.
- Stock up on everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks as well as last minute souvenirs
- NewBox Bar
- Open now! This outdoor bar will serve all of your favourite beverages while you take in the park views.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewNew arcade
- Enjoy a brand new amusement arcade at Skegness bringing all the family classics and latest arcade games.
- NewBark Yard
- Dogs are more than welcome at Skegness, and to keep your pooch's tail wagging, we've installed a Bark Yard obstacle course for furry friends.
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- NewBurger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®.
- NewNew Activitots sports activities
- Introduce little ones to sports and nurture older kids' enthusiasm with a variety of new Activitots team sessions (fee applies).
- NewSeaside Treats
- Open now - you can grab all your sweets from our Seaside Treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Skegness?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^^^Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^^Brand new holiday homes from £34,995
Holiday home price is based on a new 2-bedroom ABI Horizon holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023. Price is available at selected parks, excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garrag Wen, Hafan Y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Seashore, Seton Sands, and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence.
Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.