Caister-on-Sea Holiday ParkNorfolk NR30 5NQ
Why you'll love Caister-on-Sea...
Caister-on-Sea is a household name in the world of caravan holidays, having first opened its doors in 1906. Over 100 years it's still welcoming families for a lovely break by the sea. It’s loved for its direct access to miles of beautiful sandy beach and exclusive Deck Houses perfect for big families. The park has had some fantastic new developments including the new Adventure Village, complete with new activities, play areas and more.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Caister-on-Sea
Take a closer look at Caister-on-Sea
Accommodation at Caister-on-Sea
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Deck Houses to delight you
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Coastal Sand Bottles
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Caister-on-Sea
Caister-on-Sea has lots to see and do with it’s Adventure Village full of exciting activities like Aerial Adventure, 4x4 Off-roaders and indoor play areas. The park is just a few steps away from beautiful stretches of sandy seashore and is packed with classic seaside fun for the whole family.
Great Yarmouth nearby
Sea Life Centre
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
- Adventure Village
- Caister’s Adventure Village is full of a whole host of activities. There’s Aerial Adventures for all ages, 4x4 Off-roaders, The Jump, Segways and bike hire amongst more
- Indoor pool
- Whether you've come for a workout or just a splash with your loved ones, this heated indoor space is just the ticket. The multi-lane water slide is the icing on the cake.
- Coming soonBurger King
- Get your burger fix when Burger King arrives onto park Summer 2023!
- NewSeaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand in the Adventure Village. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee either!
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Caister. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- There’s two magnificent venues on hand to keep guests entertained, hosting the magnificent Seaside Squad and legendary shows like Go! Live Goes Global
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Dogs welcome
- Caister-on-Sea welcomes dogs with open arms! Our dog friendly features make sure none of the family are left behind. Explore the seaside with your furry friend courtesy of us
- Outdoor play area
- Scattered around the park and always on hand to entertain your little ones
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Adventure Village
- From play areas to thrill-seeking activities, there's so much to do in our Adventure Village.
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Junior Segways
- Your little ones can explore the park in style on our Junior Segways
- NewTank Off-roaders
- Little ones get behind a wheel of their own with our Tank Off-roaders
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Archery Coaching
- Think you can hit the mark? Step up and see if you can get top marks.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
The beautiful Great Yarmouth beachfront plays host to Seashore holiday park where top Norfolk attractions such as the Pleasure Beach and Golden Mile await.
- Shore Water Park
- The Coast House
- Direct beach access
Haven’s only woodland park makes Wild Duck holiday park something special. Glorious forest trails and hidden clearings are here to be explored.
- Woodland setting
- Trips to Gt. Yarmouth
- Cashless arcade
At Hopton holiday park you’re right on the doorstep of beautiful Norfolk from the tranquil waterways of the Norfolk Broads to soft sandy beaches.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Great Yarmouth Beach
- Beach access
Come to the ‘Essex Sunshine Coast’ and find a lovely location set in a selection of seawater creeks.
- Golf course
- Play areas
All you need to know
See everything that makes the staycation experience so special. We've put activities, entertainment, and food all in one place for you to explore.
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
From the beauty of the Norfolk Broads to the historic Caister Village, it's yours to explore from your very own holiday home.
Find out everything you need to know about our new arrival and check-in process.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.