Why our owners love Reighton Sands...
Our caravans for sale at Reighton Sands give you direct access to a quiet stretch of beach, an impressive clifftop location, and – for many pitches – sea views over beautiful Filey Bay. Add to that exclusive owner perks and family-friendly facilities including a swimming pool and Lazy River, and you’ve got the recipe for your perfect holiday home on the Yorkshire coast.
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Reighton Sands
Take a closer look at Reighton Sands
Take a virtual tour of the The Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant at Reighton Sands
Exclusively for owners
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
For a fun holiday with a proper seaside feel, there’s lots things to do at Reighton Sands. Our activity schedule includes Archery Coaching and Nature Rockz Den Building, but if you want to take it easy and go with the flow, you could head to the swimming pool and float down the outdoor Lazy River in the summertime.
Direct beach access
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- Nine-hole golf course
- This 140 acre, nine-hole par 34 course is a brilliant way to let your hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Water fun
- The indoor pool is there for when you fancy a dip, whatever the weather, and in the warmer months, you can wind along the Lazy River outside
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool or darts!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is a comfortable place to catch up with your owner friends or take part in one of the frequent owner-only events
- Beach Cafe
- Feeling peckish? No need to cut your day at the beach short. You'll find all your seaside favourites to keep you fuelled at the Beach Cafe.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners Only Swim Time
- Enjoy owners only swim times so you and your family can swim at your leisure.
- ExclusiveFree Golf for Owners
- Swing by and enjoy a round of golf with other owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Retreat
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- This year has flown by, so make sure you join us as we close the season with this fantastic farewell party.