Caravans for sale at Reighton SandsNorth Yorkshire YO14 9SH
Why you'll love Reighton Sands...
Our caravans for sale at Reighton Sands give you direct access to a quiet stretch of beach, an impressive clifftop location, and – for many pitches – sea views over beautiful Filey Bay. Add to that exclusive owner perks and family-friendly facilities including a swimming pool and Lazy River, and you’ve got the recipe for your perfect holiday home on the Yorkshire coast.
What's at Reighton Sands
Take a closer look at Reighton Sands
Take a virtual tour of the The Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant at Reighton Sands
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Reighton Sands
Outdoor Ranger activities
The Seaside Squad
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
For a fun holiday with a proper seaside feel, there’s lots things to do at Reighton Sands. Our activity schedule includes Archery Coaching and Nature Rockz Den Building, but if you want to take it easy and go with the flow, you could head to the swimming pool and float down the outdoor Lazy River in the summertime.
Direct beach access
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Nine-hole golf course
- This 140 acre, nine-hole par 34 course is a brilliant way to let your hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Water fun
- The indoor pool is there for when you fancy a dip, whatever the weather, and in the warmer months, you can wind along the Lazy River outside
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is a comfortable place to catch up with your owner friends or take part in one of the frequent owner-only events
- Beach Cafe
- Feeling peckish? No need to cut your day at the beach short. You'll find all your seaside favourites to keep you fuelled at the Beach Cafe.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- ExclusiveOwners Only Swim Time
- Enjoy owners only swim times so you and your family can swim at your leisure.
- ExclusiveFree Golf for Owners
- Swing by and enjoy a round of golf with other owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Retreat
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Reighton Sands?
Other parks nearby...
Sea views, chalk cliffs and long sandy beaches, long days are good days when you own a holiday home in Primrose Valley.
- The Lakehouse
- Beach access
- Lake activities
Take a ramble across the wild, untamed Yorkshire Moors and then head to the rugged coast of Gristhorpe Bay all right from your holiday home in Blue Dolphin.
- Fishing lake
- Nearby beach
Take all the time you want to stroll across sweeping stretches of sand and much-loved resorts like Scarborough from your holiday home at Thornwick Bay.
- Indoor pool
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- New park development - rare spaces available
- Outdoor spaces
This peaceful, caravan owners-only park sits proudly on the Yorkshire coast, benefiting from sea views and quaint coastal towns nearby.
- Golf course
- Fishing lake
- Beach access
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.