Why you'll love Reighton Sands...
Our caravans for sale at Reighton Sands give you direct access to a quiet stretch of beach, an impressive clifftop location, and – for many pitches – sea views over beautiful Filey Bay. Add to that exclusive owner perks and family-friendly facilities including a swimming pool and Lazy River, and you’ve got the recipe for your perfect holiday home on the Yorkshire coast.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Reighton Sands
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Reighton Sands
Take a closer look at Reighton Sands
Take a virtual tour of the The Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant at Reighton Sands
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Reighton Sands
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Reighton Sands
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
For a fun holiday with a proper seaside feel, there’s lots things to do at Reighton Sands. Our activity schedule includes Archery Coaching and Nature Rockz Den Building, but if you want to take it easy and go with the flow, you could head to the swimming pool and float down the outdoor Lazy River in the summertime.
Direct beach access
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Nine-hole golf course
- This 140 acre, nine-hole par 34 course is a brilliant way to let your hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Water fun
- The indoor pool is there for when you fancy a dip, whatever the weather, and in the warmer months, you can wind along the Lazy River outside
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is a comfortable place to catch up with your owner friends or take part in one of the frequent owner-only events
- Beach Cafe
- Feeling peckish? No need to cut your day at the beach short. You'll find all your seaside favourites to keep you fuelled at the Beach Cafe.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids can let off steam in the indoor soft play area
- ExclusiveOwners Only Swim Time
- Enjoy owners only swim times so you and your family can swim at your leisure.
- ExclusiveFree Golf for Owners
- Swing by and enjoy a round of golf with other owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Retreat
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Reighton Sands?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.