Why you'll love Marton Mere...
There are few destinations offering both a countryside retreat and the buzz of an iconic seaside town, but if you buy one of our caravans for sale at Marton Mere, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. A short drive away from iconic Blackpool, Marton Mere offers nature reserve walks, an indoor swimming pool, outdoor lazy river and a whole host of owners activities.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Marton Mere
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Marton Mere
Take a closer look at Marton Mere
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Marton Mere
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Marton Mere
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Marton Mere
Being just a stones-throw from popular Blackpool gives Marton Mere an amazing amount of things to do. Head to the Pleasure Beach for funfair rides and sandcastle building before a stroll down the promenade. Or stick to the park and spend hours of fun in the swimming pools and lazy river before fuelling up at the Boathouse bar and restaurant.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Owners' Lounge
- The Retreat Owners Lounge and outdoor terrace is a private space where you can sit back and get to know the other owners on the park.
- Outdoor SplashZone
- An outdoor SplashZone joins the Space Bowl flume and lazy river here, giving you lots of ways to cool down in the summer
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- New facilities
- The park's facilities were boosted in 2022, with the addition of a Jump tower, a fun activity where you fall onto a massive air bag; a climbing wall, and a Burger King.
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant offers a delicious and extensive selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, a wide selection of hot and cold dishes plus exclusive themed-menu nights!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewPapa Johns
- You can now enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Creative Studio
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Lazy river
- Take a whirl on the lazy river and watch the clouds drift by (open, weather permitting, between May half term - end of August bank holiday)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- NewClimbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Food and drink
- The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant hosts exclusive themed menu nights, and you’ll be spoilt for takeaway options with Burger King® joining Cook's Fish and Chips arriving on park this year.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveHaven Fest
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Haven Fest.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Marton Mere?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.