Why you'll love Primrose Valley...
Buying a caravan for sale at Primrose Valley near Filey Bay is like becoming an instant VIP. With an exclusive owners lounge, gym, golf course and ShowBar area, it’s not just the sea views and direct beach access that keep people coming back again and again – though they certainly help! Our biggest Haven park, there are plenty of activities for all the family, including a large indoor adventure pool with slides and water features, and an Aerial Adventure course.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Primrose Valley
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Primrose Valley
Take a closer look at Primrose Valley
Take a virtual tour of the arcade at Primrose Valley
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Primrose Valley
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Primrose Valley
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Lake Kayak Coaching
Food and drink
Costa Coffee Cart
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Primrose Valley
This action-packed park has some fantastic facilities, from a climbing wall and Aerial Adventure course to crazy golf and a boating lake. There’s everyone’s holiday favourite, an indoor heated pool, plus a multi-lane water slide!
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
- There’s plenty of entertainment to choose from at the magnificent Primrose Valley
- Beach access
- Relax with breath-taking views of unspoilt coastline and a beautiful beach of golden sand to explore below the park
- The Lakehouse
- Enjoy delicious dinner breakfast, lunch and dinner in the modern Lakehouse restaurant. Not hungry? Relax and enjoy a refreshing hot and cold beverage from our varied selection.
- The indoor Adventure Pool at Primrose Valley headlines the water options here, and there's the Lakeside indoor and outdoor pool too
- The FunWorks amusement arcade is full of fun for all the family
- Owners' facilities
- Owners at Primrose Valley get many perks and the owners-only facilities are a big part of that. The Owners’ Lounge has areas for all the family, there's a gym, and a 9-hole golf course. Plenty of places to meet fellow owners and quickly become part of the owners community
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewCosta Coffee Cart
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart opened on park in Summer 2023.
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- NewBungee trampolines
- Prepare yourself for the ride of your life with a go on our magnificent bungee trampolines, new for 2023
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Lake Kayak Coaching
- Book an instructed session or hire equipment and explore under your own direction
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Indoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated indoor pool is perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Golf Course
- Swing by and enjoy a round of golf with other owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Fishing Lake
- Our lakes on the park are perfect for fishing enthusiasts.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Primrose Valley?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.