Why you'll love Kent Coast ...
Our caravans for sale at Kent Coast Holiday Park (formerly Allhallows Leisure Park) are just the ticket to family memories that last a lifetime. Conveniently located close to London and situated on the stunning Thames Estuary, Kent Coast is home to some of the finest features in the Haven family. Two swimming facilities, a fishing lake and a crazy golf course, to name just a few. Start your ownership journey in this corner of Kent today.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Kent Coast
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Kent Coast
Take a closer look at Kent Coast
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Kent Coast
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Kent Coast
Make a splash in the indoor and outdoor pools
NERF Training Camp
Aerial Adventure at Kent Coast
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
The Yacht Club
Food and drink
Burger King® Pod
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Kent Coast
Kent is a beautiful county with plenty of things to see and do. Take a trip to Upnor Castle, an impressive Elizabethan fort by a riverside village or pack a picnic and head to traditional seaside town, Herne Bay. Back on the park, there’s a schedule of exciting activities to try and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools to enjoy.
Slough Fort nearby
Explore the area in and around Kent Coast
The Hop Farm Family Park
- NewAdventure Village
- The incredible waterside Adventure Village hosts activities as well as the multi-sports court, outdoor stage and sand play area. Combine a wander through the village to see the action with a drink at the outdoor bar there. (Similar video footage shown).
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- A state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage is now open!
- NewNew pitch developments - secure your space
- So many exciting attractions have recently opened at Kent Coast and rare spaces have become available to own a caravan at this wonderful holiday park. Find out more by getting in touch with our team today.
- Coastal views
- You’ll be spending time in one of Kent’s most scenic areas, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Thames estuary that’s perfect to discover on a walk or two.
- Make a splash in the indoor and outdoor pools
- The indoor pool is open all season and is joined by the outdoor pool on selected months.
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts will make the most of this pretty one-acre lake with 21 swims and one other suitable for wheelchair users. Remember your rod licence!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly estuary beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Outdoor play areas
- There's a couple of play areas dotted around the park and they're perfect for entertaining your little ones
- NewThe Yacht Club
- Comfortable bar and entertainment venue with an outdoor terrace and Thames estuary views.
- Food and drink
- The Huffkin of Hoo is our rural-style restaurant, it's named after a Kent breakfast bap! It serves a range of delicious classics throughout the day and there’s free Wifi throughout, even on the terrific terrace!
- NewBurger King® Pod
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items from our Burger King® "walk-through" Pod
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish and chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- NewSeaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand in the Adventure Village. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee either!
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewAerial Adventure at Kent Coast
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our Aerial Adventure course
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Kart hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Kent Coast ?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Kent Coast (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches) on Arran View pitches 1-100 only, Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, The Orchards, Cleethorpes Beach, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Weymouth Bay.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^Pre-owned holiday homes from £19,995
Holiday home price is based on a pre-owned holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023 excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garreg Wen, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seton Sands and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.