We're proud to share our achievements with you
We're delighted to announce that Bourne Leisure won 'Best UK Holiday Operator' at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards beating fellow shortlisted operators Superbreak, Hoseasons and Shearings to the top prize. This is one of the Trade's most prestigious awards and with travel agents voting the main criteria for determining the winner in this category, it truly reflects how positively travel agents percieve our three fantastic brands and it is a wonderful endorsement of our business.
For the 12th consecutive year, we were recognised in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to work for. This year we were voted the 5th best place to work up one place from last year. Our achievements for 2019 included:
- The highest Best Big Companies score for wellbeing
- 2nd highest Best Big Companies score for the level of engagement employees feel with their job and organisation
- 5th highest Best Big Companies score for personal growth
We're delighted to have won Gold at the British Travel Awards 2018, as we were named the "Best UK Family Park Operator". The British Travel Awards gathers holiday-makers' opinion on the best companies in the UK Travel Industry, and the public this year have voted us as the Best UK Family Operator for 2018!
For the 11th consecutive year, we were recognised in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work for. This year we were voted the 6th Best Place to Work AND we also won a special award for our Learning and Development. Our achievements for 2018 include:
- 2nd highest Best Big Companies score for our team valuing our business and feeling proud to work for us
- 2nd highest Best Big Companies score for our Team feeling they can balance their work and home life
- 3rd highest Best Big Companies score for our team feeling they contribute to the company success
We did it! Haven Holidays was named in the British Travel Awards 2017 as the winner of 'Best Large Family Holiday Company'. The BTAs were created to reward the best companies in travel and are recognised by consumers and travel professionals throughout the UK because the companies are nominated by the public.
- Gold winner 'Best Large Family Holiday Company'
- Silver winner 'Best UK Holiday Park Operator'
- Silver winner 'Best Camping and Mobile Holiday Company'
Haven were finalists for the Travel Bulletin Star Award, 'Star Holiday Parks Operator' in 2017. The annual Travel Bulletin Star Awards is the UK travel trade's most prestigious awards programme. These awards serve to recognise, reward and celebrate excellence by acknowledging those suppliers that have flourished over the previous 12 months.
We are pleased to announce that for 2016, we have achieved the coveted Green Tourism Business Scheme Award again for having such a high standard across all of our Haven parks. Some of the parks given the prestigious Gold Awards include Lydstep Beach, Quay West, Perran Sands, Rockley Park and Riviere Sands.
The David Bellamy Conservation Award Scheme (DBCAS) has teamed up with the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA) to form the Honey Bee Friendly Park Project, aiming to get as many parks as possible to work towards conserving Britain's bees. We're proud to announce that we currently have 29 certified 'Honey Bee Friendly' parks. Being part of this project is a great way to do something really valuable for Britain's wildlife.