Why you'll love Combe Haven...
Family fun is guaranteed on a caravan holiday at Combe Haven. The adventure park is a great outdoor play area and the indoor Airspace is perfect for sports and games on a rainy day! Water babies big and small will love flying down the Space Bowl flume and splashing about in the pools. If you fancy a day off the park, Hastings Pier isn’t too far away for seaside sightseeing.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Combe Haven
Take a closer look at Combe Haven
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Combe Haven
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Food and drink
The Saxon Bar
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Combe Haven
Whether you’re an explorer or a someone who likes to chill, there’s lots to do at Combe Haven. From making a splash in our SpaceBowl flume, enjoying an activity in the Indoor AirSpace venue to exploring the rolling South Downs or relaxing on Hastings beach, you’ll find something immensely entertaining here.
Hastings Pier and Open Air Cinema
1066 Battle of Hastings Abbey and Battlefield
Blue Reef Aquarium
- Splash about in the sun with our outdoor pools. We have a shallow pool for the little ones, and a larger pool for the rest!
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Combe Haven for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade bring a seaside favourite to the park
- Water Flume
- Splash around in our much-loved indoor and outdoor pools and take a ride through the Space Bowl flume
- Outdoor play areas
- We’re passionate about adventures whilst away and with four outdoor play areas at Combe Haven, there’s a whole host of possibilities for kids of all ages!
- Indoor pool
- Make waves in the indoor pool, it's open all season and heated, so no matter the weather you can take a dip
- Our Airspace, indoor SportsDrome is packed with activities like Archery and roller discos amongst much more hosted in this unique part of the park
- The Saxon Bar
- The Saxon's bar area offers great views to look at while you sit back and relax with a refreshing drink
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Combe Haven. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Soft Play Area
- Come rain or shine, there's always fun to be had for tots at the indoor soft play area.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is mainly flat apart from Haven Terrace, where the top of this road is flat, but the road goes down a steep hill, and High Haven, which is also on the hill. Normandy, Saxony, Meadowbank, Blue Quarry and Riverside accommodation areas are at the bottom of the hill. The main facilities are at the top of the park's hill.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Our medium sized park is hilly in some areas. It is situated on a steep hill and we advise guests to request to be closer to the main complex on top of the hill. Wheelchairs can be hired from Mobility Hire on 01424 211669, Hastings Shopmobility on escis.org.uk or 01424 447847.
Access There's disabled access to the reception through the entrance. There is ramp access into the amusements and a lift available through to the Live Lounge.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 20 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas include: Harley Mead and Valley View.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces adjacent to reception for those who need them.
Swimming pools There's no hoist available for use. There are sloping steps into both indoor and outdoor pools, with a handrail for both. Lifeguards are trained to assist guests into the pools if needed.
Changing area There are large family changing rooms which are wheelchair friendly and there are also disabled toilets available.
Access to sea/beach There's no direct access from the park. The beach in Hastings is 2.7 miles away and is a shingle beach.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.