Why you'll love Perran Sands...
Like living an active lifestyle? Take a look at one of our caravans for sale at Perran Sands, as this park offers an incredible array of water sports at Perran Sands beach, below the park, and an on-site heated indoor and outdoor pool. Add to that a whole host of owners-only activities and there will be no shortage of things to keep you busy in this beautiful part of Cornwall!
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Perran Sands
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Perran Sands
Take a closer look at Perran Sands
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Perran Sands
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Perran Sands
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Food and drink
Surf Bay Café
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Perran Sands
There’s so much to do at Perran Sands, from the two heated swimming pools to our privately-owned beach and surf school. There’s an activity hub for all your sports and leisure activities, our Surf Bay restaurant where you can enjoy a Cornish cream tea and traditional seaside town, Perranporth is just a short drive away.
- Indoor flumes and a paddling pool join an amazing space for swimming, and the fun doesn’t stop outdoors with a heated pool and a lovely lazy river available when you want to feel the sun on your skin
- Surf School
- Our professional instructors have dedicated their lives to the waves, and are on hand to give participants an unforgettable surfing lesson.
- There's a whole host of entertainment to be had at Perran Sands. Order a drink, take your seat, get comfy and enjoy the show.
- Surf Bay Café
- The Surf Bay Café is the star of the show at Perran Sands offering an extensive and delicious range of classic and family favourite dishes. Don't fancy food? Kick back and relax with a hot or cold drink on the café's terrace.
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available at Perran Sands! Dine in, or choose click and collect or delivery to your door with the Haven Serve app.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and walks on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Climbing wall
- Have a head for heights? Feeling adventurous? Our climbing wall will not only test your bravery, it's a great workout too. Build your strength, endurance and flexibility in this great activity.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs and Seaside Squad merchandise.
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Wet weather doesn't stop play, when you can head to the indoor soft play area
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveQuiz night
- Are you up for the challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Perran Sands?
Other parks nearby...
10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^^^Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.