Why you'll love Cleethorpes Beach...
Cleethorpes Beach (formerly Thorpe Park Holiday Centre) is neatly positioned at the mouth of the Humber River, only down the road from Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe, two of the greatest seaside destinations the UK has at its disposal. This is a great park to recharge your batteries with the picturesque Lincolnshire countryside giving you a scenic backdrop. Touring and camping is a real pleasure here, with 120 pitches welcoming guests with tents all the way up to motorhomes. This dedicated space is only a short walk from the main facilities on the park, giving you maximum convenience as well as comfort.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Cleethorpes Beach
Take a closer look at Cleethorpes Beach
Take a tour of Slim Chickens at Cleethorpes Beach
- No continental Tourers permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
Accommodation at Cleethorpes Beach
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Cleethorpes Beach
NERF Training Camp
Aerial Adventure Max
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
9-hole Golf and Pitch 'n' Putt
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Cleethorpes Beach
A nine-hole golf course magnificently compliments the coastal landscape at Cleethorpes Beach. You’ll be steps from mile upon mile of sandy beach, ideal for a relaxing escape. There are no less than four dining venues to indulge at, and for a day out, the options are endless. The Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway is one of the world’s oldest of its kind.
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- We're incredibly excited to announce that our state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage, is now open!
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available on park. Dine in, or choose click and collect or delivery to your door with the Haven Serve app.
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm. The Lazy River is usually open from the end of May until the beginning of September (weather permitting).
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Heated pool
- Enjoy Cleethorpes Beach’s heated indoor swimming pool. It’s great for a workout or little splash with the loved ones!
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume. This is usually open from the end of May until the beginning of September (weather permitting).
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of the SplashZone here. *Outdoor SplashZones are open subject to the weather forecast
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Touring area
- The touring area is just 5 minutes' walk from the main park facilities
- Wash block
- Conveniently located for you to freshen up, our heated wash blocks have accessible WCs/ showers and baby changing facilities. There's also a family room and two covered dishwashing areas.
- Fishing lakes
- Head to Cleethorpes Beach's perfect freshwater fishing lakes - don't forget to bring your rod and licence!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will wag over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and the Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- NewThe Jump
- The feeling as you jump off the 6m high platform is amazing - totally scary and thrilling at the same time
- Multisports court
- Have a kick around at your leisure, or practice your basketball skills
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- 9-hole Golf and Pitch 'n' Putt
- Pick your favourite flavour of golf, pitch 'n' putt or a good ol' 9 hole golf.
- Crazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Nisa Local
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.