Why you'll love Devon Cliffs...
Looking for a regular getaway destination with plenty of facilities, activities and glorious sea views? Take a look at our caravans for sale at Devon Cliffs as this park has it all. Beautiful coastal walks, direct beach access, and owners-exclusive pools and gym are just a few of Devon Cliffs’ many highlights. There's even our very own Slim Chickens restaurant for tasty meals and milkshakes, plus thrilling new Tube Slide and Inflatable Arena activities.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Devon Cliffs
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Devon Cliffs
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Devon Cliffs
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Food and drink
South Beach Café
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Devon Cliffs
Water babies will love Devon Cliffs - there’s two heated pools, indoor and outdoor, as well as water slides and flumes for thrill seekers. Of course, there are beautiful beaches close by, perfect for paddling and building sandcastles and back on the park, tasty fish and chips delivered to your accommodation.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort
World of Country Life
- Heated pools
- Dedicated owners-only indoor and outdoor pools for quieter swims, as well as the fun indoor pool for all with flumes, slides and water play area. The multi-level outdoor pool makes the most of sunny days
- Owners facilities
- The Bay View Owners Club is an amazing facility, just for owners. The lounge and bar area is an welcoming place to meet other owners for a drink, after a leisurely hour or two in the sauna, steam room or spa bath.
- Food and drink
- You’ll and your tastebuds will be spoilt for choice. Good mood food is served throughout the park and many venues offer views while you eat.
- Amusements arcade
- Penny machines or grabbing machines - the fun is endless. We now have a new walk-in Prize Shop where you can collect your prizes
- Two entertainment venues
- Capone’s is the go-to place for marvellous music and Bugsy’s hosts daily activities and bingo throughout the year. There’s an awesome arcade to be explored too
- Outdoor play areas
- There are three magnificent spaces for younger guests to enjoy, featuring everything from climbing forts to slides and swings. Little ones absolutely love it!
- Aerial Adventure
- This is the perfect adrenaline-charged adventure for thrill seekers. Swing through the tree tops on our exhilarating Aerial Adventure. Don't look down, it winds over a ravine!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant. Please note dogs are not allowed on the beach between 1 May - 30 September.
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open and brand new for 2023, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! This isn’t your standard bouncy castle, you’ll find all sorts of different obstacles within this awesome inflatable arena. It’s sure to provide lots of fun and giggles. (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- NewTube Slides
- New for 2023, we've added twisty-turny fun in the form of tube slides to Devon Cliffs. You'll sit on an inflated ring and whizz your way down in this thrilling new activity.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches
- The Jump
- There are awesome activities for all the family including an incredible Aerial Adventure course, Mini Aerial Adventure, bungee trampolines and a climbing wall.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Get your little ones swinging and leaping on their own-sized Aerial Adventure. At just 1m off the ground, your kids will be challenged not scared. You'll also walk the course next to them to give them extra encouragement.
- South Beach Café
- Kick back with a refreshing drink and a delicious dish at one of Devon Cliff Holiday Park's most enjoyable spots
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Devon Cliffs. Mash and Barrel offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish and chips from Cook's
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park. When you're seated in our entertainment venues, scan the QR code on the table and order your food via your smartphone using the Haven Serve app – it’s food at your fingertips!
- NewBurger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®.
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Climbing wall
- Have a head for heights? Feeling adventurous? Our climbing wall will not only test your bravery, it's a great workout too. Build your strength, endurance and flexibility in this great activity.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids can bounce around come rain or shine in Devon Cliffs' indoor soft play area.
- Adventure Golf
- It’s time for some friendly competition. Navigate around the holes carefully as each one is different to the last and has its own surprises, traps and obstacles for you to overcome.
- 4x4 Off-Roaders
- Get your little ones behind the wheel of their own mini off-roader and them concentrate as they tackle the twists and turns of our specially constructed track. They will love the freedom as they drive it themselves.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Sports Bar
- Enjoy a drink or two whilst watching a wide variety of sport at this dedicated bar for the big occasions
- Beach Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink on the beach. You'll have a beautiful sea view as the kids play on the sand
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Your swimming needs will be served come rain or shine with a fantastic indoor pool. Multi-lane water slides and flumes are just a couple of delights to be discovered. There's also outdoor pools for when the sun is shining.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Exclusively for owners, our heated indoor and outdoor pools are perfect for a leisurely swim.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners-only restaurant
- Tuck in to tasty dishes for the whole family to enjoy in our owners' exclusive restaurant.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Devon Cliffs?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.