Why you'll love Weymouth Bay...
Our caravan holidays at Weymouth Bay are everything a traditional seaside staycation should be! With a pebble and sand beach just under a mile away, a scenic stroll down to the sea, and souvenir shops and beach café to check out while you're there. Our two pools, connected by a Lazy River provide fun for both adults and little one’s alike. When the sun is out, you can lounge on the restaurant terrace and enjoy a drink from the bar.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Weymouth Bay
Take a closer look at Weymouth Bay
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Charming chalets to cosy up in
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Mini Aerial Adventure
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Things to do near Weymouth Bay
Weymouth Beach nearby
Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove
- Have a splish-splash or go for an intense workout in the indoor pool at Weymouth Bay. It’s joined by a Lazy River that families will love!
- NewAerial Adventure
- This exciting high ropes course is open to thrill-seekers aged 6 and over, new for 2023.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Indoor pool
- Whether you’re up for a few lengths or just a paddle, Weymouth Bay’s indoor swimming pool is on hand for guests to make the most of their staycation by the sea
- NewClimbing Wall
- Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights.
- Mash and Barrel
- The Mash and Barrel is the place to be for an incredible array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes or just for a relaxing drink and a comfy place to have a chat and a laugh with friends and family.
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- There’s entertainment to be had all day and throughout the evening at Weymouth Bay. Guests will love the Live Lounge, and the FunWorks amusements arcade is awesome
- Outdoor play area
- Kids can make their own adventure in our outdoor play area
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- NewCreative Studio
- Home to our more creative activities like Pottery Creations, this new facility will bring endless fun for the family
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is mostly flat including the main complex area. Some accommodation areas are sloping.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? While our medium sized park can be hilly in places, the complex facilities and area surrounding the complex are wheelchair friendly. Wheelchairs can be hired from Weymouth Mobility at weymouthmobilityltd.co.uk or on 01305 760575, or Active Mobility at active-mobility.co.uk or on 01305 774422.
Access There's disabled access to both our reception and main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Accommodation areas close to the main complex and suitable for guests with disabilities include: West Lawn and Windsor.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex and scattered throughout the park for those who need them.
Swimming pools Our pool has a mobile hoist for access to the indoor and outdoor pools and Lazy River (weight restriction 28st). The indoor pool has step access.
Changing area Access is available for wheelchair users from our reception to the changing and toilet areas. There are no adult disabled changing facilities and only communal showers.
Access to sea/beach There's no direct access to a beach at Weymouth Bay. Bowleaze Cove is just a two mile drive away.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.