Kiln Park Touring and CampingPembrokeshire SA70 7RB
Why you'll love Kiln Park...
Kiln Park is a Welsh wonder just steps from the seaside. If you’re looking for a touring or camping escape, this picture-perfect area of South Wales is a great option to base yourself. There are 107 pitches at the park, accommodating everything from tents to the most elaborate motorhomes, each cared for by our dedicated touring wardens. Located a stone’s throw from the town of Tenby, Kiln Park also gives you a lovely view of the Bristol Channel. Caldey Island is never far from the spectacular horizon.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Kiln Park
Take a closer look at Kiln Park
- Pup tents not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Awnings with annexes not permitted
- Additional car not permitted
Accommodation at Kiln Park
Pitch up perfectly with us
Coastal Sand Bottles
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Costa Coffee Cart
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Kiln Park
Kiln Park is conveniently located between two of the region’s prettiest beaches. With Penally to the south and Tenby northeast you have stellar options only a short hop away. We love both! With four food and drink venues, tennis courts and crazy golf, you won’t be stuck for things to do on the park either.
Close to Tenby
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- There are magnificent indoor and outdoor pools to splash and splosh in at Kiln Park. Both are heated, and topped off with water slides. There's also a mini SplashZone!
- Harbwr Lights
- Harbwr Lights is a smart, comfortable restaurant, serving a wide range of classics and family favourite dishes. Not hungry? Pop by and unwind with a hot or cold drink.
- NewMarina Lounge
- A modern and comfortable space hosting a full range of entertainment and events
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby there's areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Touring wash block
- Freshen up in the heated shower block with accessible WCs and showers, and baby changing facilities. Nearby, there's a covered dishwashing area to keep your pots and pans spick and span.
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewBurger King
- Get your burger fix when Burger King arrives onto park in late Spring 2023!
- Coming soonCosta Coffee Cart
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart arrives this Spring 2023.
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Other parks nearby...
Parking up or pitching up? Get down to Hafan y Môr camping and touring park with stunning coastline views, sandy bays and beautiful villages all around.
- Indoor pool
- Adventure Village
- Coast House Bar and Grill
- Beach nearby
Whatever tourer you choose to bring, Greenacres camping and touring park is the perfect spot to explore North Wales, from award-winning beach to Snowdonia National Park.
- Indoor pool
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Beach access
- Outdoor SplashZone
It’s hard to beat the Cornish coast, so pitch up in Perran Sands and get to explore the beautiful beaches, coastline and wildlife.
- Beach access
- Surf School
- Cashless arcade
Littlesea’s touring and camping park is nestled in the heart of Dorset where Chesil Beach and the magnificent Fleet Lagoon are just two of the top attractions.
- Coastal walks
- Stunning views
- Mash and Barrel Restaurant
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
Kiln Park is ideally situated among amazing scenery, a Blue Flag beach and the perfect seaside escape from city life.
Pembrokeshire National Park in one direction and quaint Tenby in another, a holiday home in Kiln Park means truly getting away from it all.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park