Why you'll love Kiln Park...
Kiln Park is a Welsh wonder just steps from the seaside. If you’re looking for a touring or camping escape, this picture-perfect area of South Wales is a great option to base yourself. There are 107 pitches at the park, accommodating everything from tents to the most elaborate motorhomes, each cared for by our dedicated touring wardens. Located a stone’s throw from the town of Tenby, Kiln Park also gives you a lovely view of the Bristol Channel. Caldey Island is never far from the spectacular horizon.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Kiln Park
Take a closer look at Kiln Park
- Pup tents not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Sleeping in awnings not permitted
- Awnings with annexes not permitted
- Additional car not permitted
Accommodation at Kiln Park
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Kiln Park
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Coastal Sand Bottles
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Costa Coffee Cart
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Kiln Park
Kiln Park is conveniently located between two of the region’s prettiest beaches. With Penally to the south and Tenby northeast you have stellar options only a short hop away. We love both! With four food and drink venues, tennis courts and crazy golf, you won’t be stuck for things to do on the park either.
Close to Tenby
The Dinosaur Park
Manor Wildlife Park
- There are magnificent indoor and outdoor pools to splash and splosh in at Kiln Park. Both are heated, and topped off with water slides. There's also a mini SplashZone!
- Harbwr Lights
- Harbwr Lights is a smart, comfortable restaurant, serving a wide range of classics and family favourite dishes. Not hungry? Pop by and unwind with a hot or cold drink.
- NewMarina Lounge
- A modern and comfortable space hosting a full range of entertainment and events
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby there's areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Touring wash block
- Freshen up in the heated shower block with accessible WCs and showers, and baby changing facilities. Nearby, there's a covered dishwashing area to keep your pots and pans spick and span.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- NewBurger King
- Get your burger fix on park - Burger King new for 2023
- NewCosta Coffee Cart
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Coffee Cart opened on park in Summer 2023.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.