Perran Sands Holiday ParkCornwall TR6 0AQ
Why you'll love Perran Sands...
Perran Sands is a beautiful place on the picture-perfect Cornish coast. Sat in one of the UK's surfing hotspots, Perranporth Beach is just steps from the park and is fantastic for a dip in the sea or some relaxation on the sand. Walk along the coastal pathway for stunning scenery and pick up an authentic Cornish pasty whilst you're there.
If you’re feeling adventurous, learn to surf at the Surf School, face the flume in the indoor pool or soak up the scenery with a walk through the dunes.
Please note, the Mini Market will be closed from 2 to 26 May - a pop-up shop will be available during this time.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Perran Sands
Take a closer look at Perran Sands
Take a virtual tour of the Beach Shack and beach at Perran Sands
Accommodation at Perran Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Glamp to your heart’s content
Charming chalets to cosy up in
Coastal luxury at these beautiful Beach Houses
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Pool with flume
Food and drink
Surf Bay Café
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Perran Sands
There’s so much to do at Perran Sands, from the two heated swimming pools to our privately-owned beach and surf school. There’s an activity hub for all your sports and leisure activities, our Surf Bay restaurant where you can enjoy a Cornish cream tea and traditional seaside town, Perranporth is just a short drive away.
- Beach access
- Head to the the stunning sandy beach below the park. Our Beach Shack shop has plenty on offer to make your beach experience even more fun; pick up a bucket and spade, a bat a ball or even a bodyboard !
- Indoor flumes and a paddling pool join an amazing space for swimming, and the fun doesn’t stop outdoors with a heated pool and a lovely lazy river available when you want to feel the sun on your skin
- Surf School
- Our professional instructors have dedicated their lives to the waves, and are on hand to give participants an unforgettable surfing lesson.
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available at Perran Sands!
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Wet weather doesn't stop play, when you can head to the indoor soft play area
- There's a whole host of entertainment to be had at Perran Sands. Order a drink, take your seat, get comfy and enjoy the show.
- Coast Sports Bar
- Enjoy a drink or two whilst watching a wide variety of sport at this dedicated bar for the big occasions
- Surf Bay Café
- The Surf Bay Café is the star of the show at Perran Sands offering an extensive and delicious range of classic and family favourite dishes. Don't fancy food? Kick back and relax with a hot or cold drink on the café's terrace.
- Indoor pool
- Take a dip in the pool and have some fun
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and walks on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Experts will help you catch a wave during weekends and school holidays
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Body boarding
- See if you can take on the crest, face or curl of a wave in the thrills of bodyboarding.
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs. Please note, the Mini Market will be closed from 2 to 26 May - a pop-up shop will be available during this time.
Enquiries01872 573 551
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Gaze across the gleaming white sands and blue-green water of St. Ives bay from our clifftop setting – then stroll on down.
- The Bluff Inn
- Surf and paddle school
- Coast Café
Meander down the river valleys and breathe in the fresh coastal air at Devon Cliffs.
- Aerial Adventure
- Two entertainment venues
- Slim Chickens
- Beach access
Lydstep Beach Village is a real treasure, intimate and close-knit, you’ll be right on the edge of the bay with a countryside backdrop.
- Indoor pool
- Bay views
- The Manor House
Kiln Park is ideally situated among amazing scenery, a Blue Flag beach and the perfect seaside escape from city life.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Close to Tenby
- Blue Flag Beach nearby
All you need to know
See everything that makes the staycation experience so special. We've put activities, entertainment, and food all in one place for you to explore.
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Your holiday home in Perran Sands is the perfect place to discover all the amazing attractions the ever-popular Cornwall has to offer.
It’s hard to beat the Cornish coast, so pitch up in Perran Sands and get to explore the beautiful beaches, coastline and wildlife.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.