Why you'll love Perran Sands...
Perran Sands is a beautiful place on the picture-perfect Cornish coast. Sat in one of the UK's surfing hotspots, Perranporth Beach is just steps from the park and is fantastic for a dip in the sea or some relaxation on the sand. Walk along the coastal pathway for stunning scenery and pick up an authentic Cornish pasty whilst you're there.
If you’re feeling adventurous, learn to surf at the Surf School, face the flume in the indoor pool or soak up the scenery with a walk through the dunes. Ready for a bite to eat? You'll find plenty of delicious options on site, including the new Slim Chickens restaurant and takeaway.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Perran Sands
Take a closer look at Perran Sands
Take a virtual tour of the Beach Shack and beach at Perran Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Charming chalets to cosy up in
Glamp to your heart’s content
Coastal luxury at these beautiful Beach Houses
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Perran Sands
NERF Training Camp
Pool with flume
NERF Training Camp
All-weather multi-sports court
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Food and drink
Surf Bay Café
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Perran Sands
There’s so much to do at Perran Sands, from the two heated swimming pools to our privately-owned beach and surf school. There’s an activity hub for all your sports and leisure activities, our Surf Bay restaurant where you can enjoy a Cornish cream tea and traditional seaside town, Perranporth is just a short drive away.
- Beach access
- Head to the the stunning sandy beach below the park. Our Beach Shack shop has plenty on offer to make your beach experience even more fun; pick up a bucket and spade, a bat a ball or even a bodyboard !
- Indoor flumes and a paddling pool join an amazing space for swimming, and the fun doesn’t stop outdoors with a heated pool and a lovely lazy river available when you want to feel the sun on your skin
- Surf School
- Our professional instructors have dedicated their lives to the waves, and are on hand to give participants an unforgettable surfing lesson.
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- Pool with flume
- Have a splash around or face the flume in our indoor pool
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Wet weather doesn't stop play, when you can head to the indoor soft play area
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available at Perran Sands! Dine in, or choose click and collect or delivery to your door with the Haven Serve app.
- There's a whole host of entertainment to be had at Perran Sands. Order a drink, take your seat, get comfy and enjoy the show.
- Coast Sports Bar
- Enjoy a drink or two whilst watching a wide variety of sport at this dedicated bar for the big occasions
- Surf Bay Café
- The Surf Bay Café is the star of the show at Perran Sands offering an extensive and delicious range of classic and family favourite dishes. Don't fancy food? Kick back and relax with a hot or cold drink on the café's terrace.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and walks on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!).
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Crazy Golf
- It’s time for some friendly competition. Navigate around the holes carefully as each one is different to the last and has its own surprises, traps and obstacles for you to overcome.
- Nature trail
- You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the park’s natural environment and learn all about the history, heritage and wildlife that lives on our part of the coast. Expect fresh air, fitness and a bucket load of facts!
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Experts will help you catch a wave during weekends and school holidays
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Sports Range
- Whether you’re as sporty as it gets or want to try something new like Archery Coaching whilst you’re on staycation, the Sports Range hosts lots of activities throughout the day.
- All-weather multi-sports court
- All the space you need for a friendly game or two with friends and family.
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Body boarding
- See if you can take on the crest, face or curl of a wave in the thrills of bodyboarding.
- Bungee Trampoline
- Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline - where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
- Climbing wall
- Have a head for heights? Feeling adventurous? Our climbing wall will not only test your bravery, it's a great workout too. Build your strength, endurance and flexibility in this great activity.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs and Seaside Squad merchandise.
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- ExclusiveFishing lake
- With 26 lovely spots to try and catch carp, bream, roach, perch, rudd and tench. Just bring your fishing rod and rod licence and get ready to fish
Enquiries01872 573 551
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park has slopes and there are areas of sand dunes.
The following areas are flat: Pentreath View, Cribbar Cove, Fairings, West Dunes, Atlantic Heights and Ocean Breeze.
The following areas are hilly: Piran Point, the chalet areas and Chy an Mor.
It's a steep walk down to the beach.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, parts of our 550-acre park are wheelchair friendly including the Fairings area, Cribbar Cove and the main complex. You can hire a wheelchair from Mobility Hire Cornwall at mobilityhirecornwall.co.uk or on 01872 859598.
Access There's disabled access to reception and the main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 7-10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Fairings is an accommodation area suitable for guests with disabilities as it's flat, close to the complex and there's parking next to the holiday home.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pool There's a hoist available in the indoor pool.
Changing area There is a designated disabled changing area with a shower for disabled guests. There are two disabled toilets in the changing room, plus a large family area.
Access to sea/beach There's a very steep footpath to the beach that's not advised for wheelchair users or guests with mobility issues.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.