Why you'll love Blue Dolphin...
Enjoy views over Gristhorpe Bay and be close to Filey’s beautiful golden beach with our static caravans for sale at Blue Dolphin Holiday Park. Enjoy the peace and quiet in owners only facilities, cast a line at the fishing pond, or make the most of our activities for all the family, from our swimming pools and climbing wall to the roller disco.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Blue Dolphin
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Blue Dolphin
Take a closer look at Blue Dolphin
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Blue Dolphin
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Blue Dolphin
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Brigghouse Restaurant
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Blue Dolphin
Blue Dolphin is surrounded by beaches galore! The park overlooks Gristhorpe Bay and is right next to the golden beach at Filey. Explore the wild moors close by or head to the fishing lake at Blue Dolphin for a spot of fishing before enjoying an evening of entertainment.
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Blue Dolphin for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade brings a seaside favourite to the park
- There’s a heated indoor pool with multi-lane water slide for all your swimming needs, and it's equally good for a casual splash too.
- Fishing pond
- Our freshwater fishing pond may be small with just 8 swims, but it's sweet, and is a gem of a spot to fish for carp, roach and tench. Please note our fishing pond is currently not accessible to wheelchair users.
- The Brigghouse Restaurant
- The Brigghouse Restaurant serves delicious meals for all the family at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Owners' Lounge
- Our Dolphin Retreat Owners' Lounge and snooker room is a quiet and private space to relax with a drink and when the sun's out our owners head to the terrace, while the kids let off steam on the play area.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Soft play
- Little ones will love running around in our soft play area
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Blue Dolphin?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.